IS350 wins sports sedan comparo????

Started by sportyaccordy, December 26, 2006, 12:41:18 PM

YO

wow!! The TL pulled a .91 lat gs... pretty impressive... and it bested the G35 in the slalom too... plus it was the largest most comortable of the bunch...

I think this is one of those instances where BOTH the TL and G35 would have performed better with a slush box...
BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

JYODER240

Quote from: YO on January 08, 2007, 06:38:50 AM
wow!! The TL pulled a .91 lat gs... pretty impressive... and it bested the G35 in the slalom too... plus it was the largest most comortable of the bunch...

I think this is one of those instances where BOTH the TL and G35 would have performed better with a slush box...

Define "performed better".
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

red_shift

Quote from: TheIntrepid on January 06, 2007, 12:31:28 PM
Nooooo Guju the TL is clearly the better car... :rolleyes:

Honda Products > Any Other Products. Period. ;)

That's what I keep telling him. But he never understands.
I wanna make BMW FWD one of these days actually.  :lol:
Future is electric

2018 Light Blue wrapped Tesla Model 3
2013 Dark blue Tesla Model S

All electric, no compromises!

YO

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

JYODER240

Quote from: YO on January 08, 2007, 11:29:46 AM
quicker... more pleasing all around...

I would agree with it being quicker, the numbers don't lie. But from my experience in TL's, G35's, and IS350's the TL is not as involving or and fun to drive as the others. The fact thats its FWD really hurts its case as well. The TL maybe be fine for some you care more about comfort than an involving drive and who want FWD. Being an enthusuiast it wouldn't be my top pick as a sports sedan.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*