Update on my M3

Started by manuel, December 29, 2006, 04:02:23 PM

manuel

I got it recently and I'm just waiting to do the mandatory inspections so I can register her. It's basically in 'brand new condition' and I'll take those pictures, as promised, when I take her out after hibernation (it's winter up here!!).

Happy New Year everyone!

For now, here's a small preview.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3310/00810023wd2.jpg

and here's the link to the original post with some nice pics (before shipping).

http://www.carspin.net/forums/luxury-talk/i-finaly-got-my-6spd-m3.0.html

SVT_Power

Hibernation? Who needs hibernation :rolleyes: :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Colonel Cadillac

SVT_Power

I wonder how many M3 owners also have a Wrangler in the garage
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

manuel

Quote from: M_power on December 29, 2006, 04:28:45 PM
I wonder how many M3 owners also have a Wrangler in the garage

I know of at least one other guy in one of these car forums who has the same set up....apparently he's also from Calgary. :rockon:

Colonel Cadillac

I want an M3 now, just from looking at the rear of yours. Damn you're lucky. Enjoy it!

ro51092

TheIntrepid

Wow that thing is nice!!! :rockon: Enjoy it.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

JYODER240

You should be driving that thing now.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

850CSi

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

pommes-t

Why do you have a license plate from Portugal on your Jeep?

manuel

Quote from: pommes-t on December 30, 2006, 03:59:58 AM
Why do you have a license plate from Portugal on your Jeep?

It's a memory of my home and I'm glad to see you recognize the Azores are part of Portugal as not many do....many people think that's my name.

pommes-t

Quote from: manuel on December 30, 2006, 04:09:50 AM
It's a memory of my home and I'm glad to see you recognize the Azores are part of Portugal as not many do....many people think that's my name.

Ah, okay. So you're from the Azores.  :ohyeah: Is your car registred in Portugal then? Or is it allowed in Mexico (you live there now, right?) to drive around with foreign plates?

Anyways: Those are very nice cars. YOu also have a Mini, right?

pommes-t

I actually saw that Euro-star sign and the P.  :lol: But, yeah, I know about the Acores. But this is a custom text, isn't it?  :lol:

manuel

Quote from: pommes-t on December 30, 2006, 04:22:06 AM
Ah, okay. So you're from the Azores.? :ohyeah: Is your car registred in Portugal then? Or is it allowed in Mexico (you live there now, right?) to drive around with foreign plates?

Anyways: Those are very nice cars. YOu also have a Mini, right?

I believe you're thinking of a different guy who also owns a M3 and lives in Mexico. Maybe my name threw you off....tons of Manuels in Mexico too, I assume. :lol:

I live in the Canadian Rockies but had that plate custom made for me when I visited home.

pommes-t

Quote from: manuel on December 30, 2006, 04:32:39 AM
I believe you're thinking of a different guy who also owns a M3 and lives in Mexico. Maybe my name threw you off....tons of Manuels in Mexico too, I assume. :lol:

I live in the Canadian Rockies but had that plate custom made for me when I visited home.

Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I must have mixxed you up. I'm not even sure if that dude's name was Manuel. Whatever...  :lol: He owns a similar M3 anyways.  :lol:

SVT_Power

Pommes don't you want to replace your about-to-be-scrapped Polo with a M3 :lol: :P

1 BAD 7

Congrats man I love the E46 M3. I have had some real fun drives behind the wheel of M3. I came so close to buying one before buying my 745i. Anyways enjoy :rockon:

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

850CSi

Quote from: manuel on December 30, 2006, 04:09:50 AM

That's a neat touch, I've thought about getting somethign to mount up front before, but I like my front end clean.

pommes-t

Quote from: M_power on December 30, 2006, 09:53:27 AM
Pommes don't you want to replace your about-to-be-scrapped Polo with a M3 :lol: :P

That'S not funny at all  :cry:

E46M3

FYI

username "manuel" is now "E46M3". Sorry about that.
2005 M3 6spd

SVT666

Quote from: E46M3 on January 06, 2007, 11:12:36 AM
FYI

Calgary eh?  I live in Langdon (just outside Calgary) and 93JC is from Calgary too.

E46M3

Quote from: HEMI666 on January 06, 2007, 11:25:32 AM
Calgary eh?? I live in Langdon (just outside Calgary) and 93JC is from Calgary too.

:thumbsup:

Our weather has allowed me to take the M3 out a few times but that darn gravel irks me. :nono:
2005 M3 6spd

SVT666

Quote from: E46M3 on January 06, 2007, 11:30:56 AM
? :thumbsup:

Our weather has allowed me to take the M3 out a few times but that darn gravel irks me. :nono:
You should see my windshield.  I would get it replaced right now except that I travel the highway every day so that would be stupid until about May.  What part of town are you in?

MexicoCityM3

Quote from: pommes-t on December 30, 2006, 04:52:59 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I must have mixxed you up. I'm not even sure if that dude's name was Manuel. Whatever...? :lol: He owns a similar M3 anyways.? :lol:

Hi from Mexico. :partyon: That would be me.

Manuel, beautiful M3 congratulations!
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

MexicoCityM3

Quote from: E46M3 on January 06, 2007, 11:30:56 AM
? :thumbsup:

I babysit the M3 a bit (no snow here though). I hate leaving it in parking lots to get dinged. I usually look for a the farthest away spot and hope no one will park next to it. If like you, I had a Jeep, I would also leave it parked when it snowed.
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

E46M3

2005 M3 6spd

Catman

Quote from: E46M3 on January 06, 2007, 11:12:36 AM
FYI

Why the new account?  Dan would have changed the name on the existing one. :huh:

AKL

Wow I love your car  :cry:

You live in Canada eh?

ME TOO!  :rockon:
---------------------
05 Accord EX V6/  07 Santa Fe 3.3 GL
---------------------