Mitsubishi L200

Started by BMWDave, June 06, 2005, 09:33:16 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Run Away

Looks like someone left a Frontier in an oven for too long and it started to melt...

But actually not that bad. I kinda like it.

Secret Chimp

What the hell?
If ever there was a girly pickup, there it is. Sort of.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

ifcar

QuoteLooks like someone left a Frontier in an oven for too long and it started to melt...

But actually not that bad. I kinda like it.
I was thinking Titan, but same idea. Blech!

giant_mtb

Looks like a Colorado, Titan, and one of those tiny Smart cars all mixed together... <_<

Which lever's which?!  (there's 2 levers/shafts right next to each other...)  :blink:  

TBR

QuoteLooks like a Colorado, Titan, and one of those tiny Smart cars all mixed together... <_<

Which lever's which?!  (there's 2 levers/shafts right next to each other...)  :blink:
4wd is on the right.

Anyway, it is quite a departure from other compacts and midsizers, but I think I could warm up to it. The interior looks great. Will we be getting this?  

ifcar

QuoteLooks like a Colorado, Titan, and one of those tiny Smart cars all mixed together... <_<

Which lever's which?!  (there's 2 levers/shafts right next to each other...)  :blink:
4wd is on the right.

Anyway, it is quite a departure from other compacts and midsizers, but I think I could warm up to it. The interior looks great. Will we be getting this?
I doubt it, we're getting the Raider.

giant_mtb

I think it's too "cute" to be accepted by the serious truck crowd, but the mommy-mobile shoppers would probably be please.

TBR

Which lever's which?!  (there's 2 levers/shafts right next to each other...)  :blink:
4wd is on the right.

I doubt it, we're getting the Raider.
As do I, but there is always hope that Mitsubishi will actually bring something different to the market.  

Tom

Well it's ugly, but interesting.  I remember there used to be a Mitsu Mighty Max or something.

TBR

QuoteWell it's ugly, but interesting.  I remember there used to be a Mitsu Mighty Max or something.
It is definitely a little different than the traditional compact. I think the front would probably be okay for the US market, but the back would need a lot of work.  

giant_mtb

QuoteWell it's ugly, but interesting.  I remember there used to be a Mitsu Mighty Max or something.
Yeah there was...early 90's.  Someone I know bought one...it's a decent truck, actually, but I doubt it was a competitor in the truck market.

Tom

QuoteWell it's ugly, but interesting.  I remember there used to be a Mitsu Mighty Max or something.
Yeah there was...early 90's.  Someone I know bought one...it's a decent truck, actually, but I doubt it was a competitor in the truck market.
Back then, you could get a small, stripper truck for cheap.  I'm talking no ac, manual tranny, really cheap interior, etc.  But they were cheap and cars like the Toyota and Nissan pickups would go 300,000 mi+  Now they have all gotten bigger with more unneeded crap and more expensive.  Too bad...

Raza

That thing's as ugly as the Ridgeline!  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.