The Shooting Sky: courtesy of EDAG

Started by BRealistic, January 08, 2007, 10:19:18 PM

BRealistic

The Shooting Sky: courtesy of EDAG

Not a fan of yellow- but it is a nice shooting brake.

:lol:

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Laconian

Would've looked a little less crap if they picked a color than yellow. Yellow makes the Sky look like Playskool. Black and silver are "teh sex".
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

MX793

The roof looks more like a removable hardtop that somebody slapped on the car in the second pic (front view).  I really wish GM would make a coupe version of either the Solstice or the Sky (or both).  The convertibles are cool and all, but I'd rather have a fixed roof.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

goldenlover1101

In the second pic the roof looks like a tape-on. I like it though in the other pics though, especially the last one. GM really should make a coupe version of the solstice/sky, build on the success of the best selling roadsters.

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

chevyguy06

Eww...I love the SKY but the Shooting Brake looks like crap
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

mazda6er

I'd like to see them work from scratch (from an exterior sheet metal perspective) and give the coupe version to Buick. What old geezer with a pulse would pass up on that? That would be interesting.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

pommes-t

Looks like a Chinese manufacturer wanted to build a fancy coupe and didn't have the right tools to build a nice looking roof.

Sorry, but that car looks disgusting!

FlatBlackCaddy

I like it, alot. I've never been a vert fan, and have always loved powerful(design wise) hatches like the BMW M coupe/Z coupe.

MX793

Quote from: mazda6er on January 09, 2007, 05:06:15 PM
I'd like to see them work from scratch (from an exterior sheet metal perspective) and give the coupe version to Buick. What old geezer with a pulse would pass up on that? That would be interesting.

They could totally revive the Reatta.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Colonel Cadillac

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

nickdrinkwater

Except for where the room meets the windscreen, it looks really cool!

Onslaught

SaltyDog

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Catman

Quote from: pommes-t on January 09, 2007, 05:34:12 PM
Looks like a Chinese manufacturer wanted to build a fancy coupe and didn't have the right tools to build a nice looking roof.

Sorry, but that car looks disgusting!

Why do you hate Chinese people? :huh: