This is what happens if you give a Cool car in the hands of poor people.

Started by Andaluz, January 12, 2007, 04:12:45 AM

Andaluz

They ruin it! :rage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keupfeMzc_U

A car that once could reach 175 Mph, now struggles to move... and judging by the (lack) of skills of the driver, it won't be able to move for too long. The V12 engine that sounded like a proper beast, now sounds like an old lazy ashmatic Bus. 

This is how the original Alpina B12 looks. Nothing like the tatty one in the video.

Andaluz

Quote from: giant_mtb on January 12, 2007, 04:52:29 AM
...looks like a BMW...  :huh:

Heloooooo!

Watch the video again. Look carefully at the wheels, the boot lid (trunk lid) and listen to the engine very carefully this time. And you will see what I'm on about.

the Teuton

It's a used car--not some highly touted beast.  It was in its heyday, but now it's just an old, used car.  So they're not rich, but rich people don't keep early 1990s BMW sedans around either.  They keep cars that will forever be classics, like the old M6.  So it's a POS now, and it's in desperate need of love, but I think it's unfair to say that poor people don't deserve nice cars, no matter how they choose not to maintain them.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

sportyaccordy

Ahhh man Russians. That girl looked and sounded like my ex. And it appears they all have that dingy blonde hair and green eyes. That car was also a travesty. Thanks

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*