Wimmer Photoshops the new C204 C-Class Sportcoup

Started by cawimmer430, January 21, 2007, 08:19:32 AM

cawimmer430

God I love myself. :praise:  :lol:

And here she is in "SEX RED"(made up that color).  :praise:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TheIntrepid

Hmm no offense Chris but I don't like it past the B-Pillar... looks a bit awkward.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

Quote from: TheIntrepid on January 21, 2007, 08:23:54 AM
Hmm no offense Chris but I don't like it past the B-Pillar... looks a bit awkward.

You f*%$@*! bastard!!! :banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

chevyguy06

Looks nice..the back window's a little big though. (and it looks better in grey) :P
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

cawimmer430

Quote from: chevyguy06 on January 21, 2007, 08:57:37 AM
Looks nice..the back window's a little big though. (and it looks better in grey) :P

Thanks for the input. Changing the size of rear windows is hard. I'll let the pro's like CWW take care of that.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

chevyguy06

'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

Submariner

I'd like more of a shooting brake design past the B-pillar, but not bad at all.  :praise:
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

gasoline

-----------------------------------

Raghavan

Wimmer, it looks good, but the front door needs to be longer.

Vinsanity

I don't know...the front looks nice, but the body looks kinda goofy and pudgy compared to the last C-class coupe. and people poked fun of that as being a "poser" Benz. (I personally didn't have a problem with the last gen C coupe; I actually liked the fact that it was one of few RWD coupes under $30k)

if it had more of a CLS/CLK like roof line that tapered off as a hatchback, it would be pretty sweet :ohyeah:

Raza

Quote from: gasoline on January 21, 2007, 10:29:34 AM
Like CWW's?

If there is another C class sports coupe, I can almost guarentee it won't look like that.   Now, the next CLK, however; that's a real possibility.  A C coupe can only be justified if the CLK is far enough away for it.  I'd be interested in another hatch, like the old one.  I'd even buy one of those on the used market.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

All the masturbating monkey smileys in the world could not express my love for this fine automobile. MB, you're my hero.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

goldenlover1101

looks good but it would be better (IMO) if it was swoopier like the cls

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

JYODER240

The doors need to be longer. They look too short.

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

JYODER240

looks better that way. The greenhouse might be a little tall for a coupe though.

The Pirate

Not to keep up with the wave of criticism, constructive or otherwise, but the longer doors coupled with a lower roofline would look pretty good IMO.   

It's still a C class though...:rolleyes:  :lol:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

cawimmer430

Quote from: JYODER240 on January 23, 2007, 09:59:55 AM
looks better that way. The greenhouse might be a little tall for a coupe though.

I am not that advanced with PS. :P

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: The Pirate on January 23, 2007, 10:01:07 AM
Not to keep up with the wave of criticism, constructive or otherwise, but the longer doors coupled with a lower roofline would look pretty good IMO.   

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Quote from: The Pirate on January 23, 2007, 10:01:07 AM
It's still a C class though...:rolleyes:  :lol:

:evildude: :evildude: :evildude:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Pick your color!  :rockon:

I love this thing in red and yellow! Orange ain't bad either!
  :rockon:

For the ladies or gay guys (aka Submariner... :devil:)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

Nice colors. Wimmer, is there a simple way to do that in Photoshop? For example would it be easy to take a picture of my car and make it black?

Andaluz

Sorry Wimmer.

That is the dullest Coup? I ever seen. Not your best effort if I'm honest with you.

I might suggest you, to shorten the wheel base and make it a sloping roof line in the back, if you want to make it as a 2-door coup? - give a CLS profile.  :ohyeah:

Real coupes are not resumed to only 2 doors, it's all about the "chopped" roofline, that why the "Coup?'D" name, which is French for "chopped".

CWW

Mr Wimmer: You just have to change one little thing to make it look more dynamically! I'm working on the same model...:)

As i learned from a daimler chrysler employee the next generation sportscoup? is ready to go. it is still based on the predecessor but has experienced a heavy facelift to match the design of the w204.

cawimmer430

Quote from: TheIntrepid on January 23, 2007, 11:42:43 AM
Nice colors. Wimmer, is there a simple way to do that in Photoshop? For example would it be easy to take a picture of my car and make it black?

I used the REPLACE COLOR tool to do this.  :ohyeah:

If you want to make it black, you have to play around with the replace or fill color tool for ages.
  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Andaluz on January 24, 2007, 07:36:53 AM
Sorry Wimmer.

That is the dullest Coup? I ever seen. Not your best effort if I'm honest with you.

I might suggest you, to shorten the wheel base and make it a sloping roof line in the back, if you want to make it as a 2-door coup? - give a CLS profile.  :ohyeah:

Real coupes are not resumed to only 2 doors, it's all about the "chopped" roofline, that why the "Coup?'D" name, which is French for "chopped".

I did SHORTEN the wheelbase considerably.  :ohyeah:

And I don't think it's dull. Wimmer designed it, it can't be dull!
:devil: :devil: :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: CWW on January 24, 2007, 09:54:10 AM
Mr Wimmer: You just have to change one little thing to make it look more dynamically! I'm working on the same model...:)

As i learned from a daimler chrysler employee the next generation sportscoup? is ready to go. it is still based on the predecessor but has experienced a heavy facelift to match the design of the w204.

Andr?, you need to give me some tips man. You're my idol and you're the man when it comes to photoshopping cars and making them look real as hell.  :rockon: :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de