F150 FX4 - Off Road Test

Started by Catman, June 11, 2005, 05:44:23 PM

Catman

What a disgrace, it wouldn't even ascend this dirt grade! :o  :D  

Catman

QuoteFloor it!
He did!  The stock tires just spin.  Plus I think the transfer case broke because there's no power to the front wheels!

Tom

QuoteFloor it!
He did!  The stock tires just spin.  Plus I think the transfer case broke because there's no power to the front wheels!
Crappy Ford.  He needs a Ridgeline.

giant_mtb

:lol:  :lol:   Someone you know, Cat?

Catman

QuoteFloor it!
I think the Ridgeline was $3 dollars more, maybe we'll trade the Ford in.  Plus the Honda had a better sticker package! ;)  

Catman

Quote:lol:  :lol:   Someone you know, Cat?
He's my off-road test pilot!

giant_mtb

Quote:lol:  :lol:   Someone you know, Cat?
:lol:  :lol:

But seriously...?

Catman

Quote:lol:? :lol:?  Someone you know, Cat?

But seriously...?
That's my 3 year old son.

BMWDave

:lol:   That picture is pretty funny.  I guess he has the car bug early! :D  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

280Z Turbo

Is that one of those electric ones? I wanted one of those when I was a kid! :lol:  

Catman

QuoteIs that one of those electric ones? I wanted one of those when I was a kid! :lol:
Yeah, it's a Power Wheels.  My dad bought it for him and assembled it (note the upside down steering wheel). <_<  

TBR

My parents would never buy something like that, despite the fact I begged and pleaded with them (that has never worked for me for some reason, perhaps I am not cute enough).  

Catman

QuoteMy parents would never buy something like that, despite the fact I begged and pleaded with them (that has never worked for me for some reason, perhaps I am not cute enough).
I wouldn't have bought it either, but you cannot tell grandparents what to do! :D  

Raza

Ha!  I had a Wrangler Power Wheels back in the day.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

QuoteFloor it!
I think the Ridgeline was $3 dollars more, maybe we'll trade the Ford in.  Plus the Honda had a better sticker package! ;)
These are his formative years! Don't make him a Honda fan! :lol:  

giant_mtb

QuoteMy parents would never buy something like that, despite the fact I begged and pleaded with them (that has never worked for me for some reason, perhaps I am not cute enough).
I went through exactly the same thing...one of my friends had one and we did serious off-roading with it...I remember driving it...it was awesome!  But my parents never bought me one.  :angry:  

giant_mtb

But seriously...?
:o  :lol: ^_^

Raza

But seriously...?
:o  :lol: ^_^
That usually happens when you become an adult, you get married and have kids, Chris.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

His look (to me) says "this thing won't go anywhere...are you gonna do something about it or not?"  :P  

280Z Turbo

QuoteHis look (to me) says "this thing won't go anywhere...are you gonna do something about it or not?"  :P
That's what I thought too! :lol:  

giant_mtb

QuoteHis look (to me) says "this thing won't go anywhere...are you gonna do something about it or not?"  :P
That's what I thought too! :lol:
:praise:  :praise:  :rockon:  

93JC

To me, it seems he was thinking something a little harsher.

Along the line of "Hey jackass! Are you gonna help me get this thing moving, or are you gonna keep standing there and taking pictures?"

giant_mtb

QuoteTo me, it seems he was thinking something a little harsher.

Along the line of "Hey jackass! Are you gonna help me get this thing moving, or are you gonna keep standing there and taking pictures?"
That works too!  :D  

Speed_Racer

I had a blue BigFoot Power Wheels thing. That was the coolest toy when I was a kid!

Catman

He was driving it today and wore out the battery.  Try to explain to a three year old why he can't use it until the battery charges. :lol:  

Raza

QuoteHe was driving it today and wore out the battery.  Try to explain to a three year old why he can't use it until the battery charges. :lol:
Okay, I'll try.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

giant_mtb

QuoteHe was driving it today and wore out the battery.  Try to explain to a three year old why he can't use it until the battery charges. :lol:
:P   I bet that was a bunch of fun!  :lol:  ;)  

footoflead

i've always suspected ford to be a bunch of crap...

this explains to me why ford SUCKS.....this is how the prove there trucks are tough.....hey ford ....anything is tougher than a power wheels car/truck....

i always wanted one...but my parents wouldnt ever get me one....my parents are so stubborn that i dont even try to beg for things...
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

giant_mtb

Quotei've always suspected ford to be a bunch of crap...

this explains to me why ford SUCKS.....this is how the prove there trucks are tough.....hey ford ....anything is tougher than a power wheels car/truck....

i always wanted one...but my parents wouldnt ever get me one....my parents are so stubborn that i dont even try to beg for things...
I hear ya.  :angry:  :ph34r: