***Ahahahahaha...moron!***

Started by cawimmer430, February 16, 2007, 12:20:12 PM

cawimmer430

190E?  :lol:

Check out the CRAPITIZATION job on this W124...
  :rolleyes:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colonel Cadillac

Awful, especially since it's my favorite generation of the E-class.

Vinsanity

wow and I thought it was dumb when I saw a C-class sportcoupe badged as a CLK :rolleyes:

SVT_Power

Nice fake bullet hole in the back :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

BTW what are those horseshoe things on benzs for
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

J86

Quote from: M_power on February 16, 2007, 02:09:07 PM
Nice fake bullet hole in the back :lol:

Those are funny sometimes :lol:

The horseshoe is just for luck, I assume...

Raghavan

Nah it shows people what's under the hood.

Yawn

i would see that back kit alot on E classes as well as SEL classes in the early 90's..  :huh:

ro51092

Soup DeVille

Did nobody else notice he's parked in front of a fire hydrant?
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

the Teuton

Quote from: Soup DeVille on February 16, 2007, 09:20:37 PM

Maybe they can do that sort of thing in Germany.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: the Teuton on February 16, 2007, 09:44:17 PM
Maybe they can do that sort of thing in Germany.

Because the Germans are all so laid back about thos things?

I guess we'll have to ask Wimmer...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

Quote from: M_power on February 16, 2007, 02:11:59 PM
BTW what are those horseshoe things on benzs for

People here put those on every car. It's a good luck charm. :ohyeah:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on February 16, 2007, 09:20:37 PM

Good observation. I guess in case of a fire, the firefighters will smash his windows and put the hose through his car. :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Soup DeVille

Quote from: cawimmer430 on February 17, 2007, 01:54:28 AM
Good observation. I guess in case of a fire, the firefighters will smash his windows and put the hose through his car. :lol:

So to answer our question, that is illegal over there, richtig?

Eye of the Tiger

Oh! Horrible! Who put the giant ricer wing and body kit on this nice Benz?! It's a luxury car for goodness sakes!!!!!

:lol:

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on February 17, 2007, 06:53:01 PM
So to answer our question, that is illegal over there, richtig?

I am not exactly sure. I think it must be illegal just like in the US.
  :huh:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: NACar on February 17, 2007, 07:03:06 PM
Oh! Horrible! Who put the giant ricer wing and body kit on this nice Benz?! It's a luxury car for goodness sakes!!!!!

That's actually a STOCK 190E Evolution II. :ohyeah: :lol: :mrcool:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

Ja I know... I was being ironic  :rolleyes: :lol:

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

Eye of the Tiger

I was actually looking at some more 190E Evo pictures at work, so this Lt looks at it and he's like, "Who riced out the Benz? Does that spoiler really need to be that high?". So I was like,  :rolleyes: (thinking to myself, it's a wing, not a spoiler, and yeah, it needs to be that high to get clear airflow... duh... and it's a factory car you noob), except he was an Lt so I actually just said, "Yes, sir."  :lol:

SVT_Power

Quote from: NACar on February 18, 2007, 05:57:03 PM
I was actually looking at some more 190E Evo pictures at work, so this Lt looks at it and he's like, "Who riced out the Benz? Does that spoiler really need to be that high?". So I was like,  :rolleyes: (thinking to myself, it's a wing, not a spoiler, and yeah, it needs to be that high to get clear airflow... duh... and it's a factory car you noob), except he was an Lt so I actually just said, "Yes, sir."  :lol:

BimmerM3

Quote from: NACar on February 17, 2007, 07:03:06 PM

Just for the record, I remember that being one of my favorite cars in GT4.  :lol:

the Teuton

By far the oldest car magazine I have, I picked up this 1991 Road & Track at a flea market in 1999.? Unfortunately it's 120 miles away from me or else I'd scan and post the article.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

:lol: :lol: :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on February 18, 2007, 09:00:16 PM
By far the oldest car magazine I have, I picked up this 1991 Road & Track at a flea market in 1999.  Unfortunately it's 120 miles away from me or else I'd scan and post the article.

Thanks. Take your time.  :mrcool:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Soup DeVille

I was actually looking at some more 190E Evo pictures at work, so this Lt looks at it and he's like, "Who riced out the Benz? Does that spoiler really need to be that high?". So I was like,? :rolleyes: (thinking to myself, it's a wing, not a spoiler, and yeah, it needs to be that high to get clear airflow... duh... and it's a factory car you noob), except he was an Lt so I actually just said, "Yes, sir."? :lol:

The correct answer was "Yes, sir, you noob."

SVT_Power

Raghavan

Quote from: BimmerM3 on February 18, 2007, 07:55:14 PM
Just for the record, I remember that being one of my favorite cars in GT4. :lol:
I used to kick butt with that car around the 'ring. :praise: