Post pictures of trucks

Started by Tom, June 12, 2005, 01:38:13 PM

Tom

Anything that tickles your fancy or you like for some reason :praise:

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

:praise:  :praise:  :rockon:  

(that's just a chop...unless he cleaned his tires after he put it out on the flats.. :P )

Colonel Cadillac

TBR

I will take some pics of my dad's truck and my brother's truck and post them later on.  

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

giant_mtb

QuoteHere's my truck:
Can't see it...pic isn't working.

thewizard16

I have a couple good ones, but it could be a couple days before I get my software set up for my camera on this computer. And hopefully, since my camera's battery charger blew up today (yes, I had it running through a high-wattage capable convertor, and my shaver has run fine for days on it), I won't lose the ability to take pictures.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

TBR

QuoteI will take some pics of my dad's truck and my brother's truck and post them later on.
My dad's 2000 Ford F-250 4WD XLT 6.8l V10 and 4-speed auto:

sorry for the bad pictures, it was in the garage and it is rather difficult to get a good pic of it because of its massive size.

My brother's 1986 F-150 2wd XLT Lariat with the 302 V8 and 4-speed auto:

giant_mtb

TBR

QuoteNice trucks, Tim.  ;)
Yeah, too bad the pictures are so crapped. And, despite the first picture, the F-250 doesn't have neon or whatever it is called.  

giant_mtb

Yeah I saw that and was like... :blink:

:lol:  

TBR

QuoteYeah I saw that and was like... :blink:

Yeah, it's just light from the window on the other side of the truck, though I am not sure why it looks that blue.  

giant_mtb

QuoteYeah I saw that and was like... :blink:

Yeah, it's just light from the window on the other side of the truck, though I am not sure why it looks that blue.
Yeah...the 2nd pick confirms that it is not neon.  I have no idea why it's blue either.  :lol:  

Tom

Nice trucks, TBR.  Is that '86 in as good condition as it looks from afar?

Run Away

QuoteNice trucks, Tim.  ;)
Yeah, too bad the pictures are so crapped. And, despite the first picture, the F-250 doesn't have neon or whatever it is called.
Suuuuure.

Ricer. :rolleyes:  

TBR

QuoteNice trucks, TBR.  Is that '86 in as good condition as it looks from afar?
The paint is excellent and so is the vinyll, But the dash leaves a lot to be desired (there is a big whole in the top) and it has a few mechanical problems (ac is out and it has a small oil leak around the right valve cover). It did have well over $400 worth of brake work done to it last week though.  

giant_mtb

giant_mtb

I don't know...it came up on Google when I typed in "sweet truck"...so I think it qualifies.  :praise:   And I think she's kinda cute. ^_^

Tom

I'll try to steer this thread back to topic.  My neighbors Silver came out nice