Post pictures of trucks

Started by Tom, June 12, 2005, 01:38:13 PM

GMPenguin

Quotenone of your pics are showing up GM.
They should, they're from DieselStation.

R33 GT-R

Quotenone of your pics are showing up GM.
They should, they're from DieselStation.
Ask if anyone else can see them, all I have is red X.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Speed_Racer

R33 GT-R

I was trying to tell him but he just wouldn't listen.  Now look, his tongue is frozen to that pipe.

VetteZ06

R33 GT-R

:praise:  :praise:
I hope you

Got  a  
Mechanic
Coming

for that there GMC.

VetteZ06

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'm actually hoping to get a Sierra if I'm able to sell the Tahoe in the next few weeks.

:praise:  

R33 GT-R

Quote:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'm actually hoping to get a Sierra if I'm able to sell the Tahoe in the next few weeks.

:praise:
Sweet, people are silly to purchase Chevrolet when they go to GMC and get better incentives for the same ride.  I've had several GMCs and they've all been really good to me.  Except one that blew a head gasket that took me a while and a pint of blood to fix.

VetteZ06

So GMCs are usually more heavily discounted? I didn't know that, actually. I was looking at Sierras over Silverados purely based on exterior styling (I don't really like the Chevy's front fascia).

R33 GT-R

QuoteSo GMCs are usually more heavily discounted? I didn't know that, actually. I was looking at Sierras over Silverados purely based on exterior styling (I don't really like the Chevy's front fascia).
I'm with you, the squinting cartoon character isn't for me either.  Yes, typically GMC will offer more off the vehicle in negotiation as well as have better interest rates.  At least in our market it is the norm.  

VetteZ06

QuoteSo GMCs are usually more heavily discounted? I didn't know that, actually. I was looking at Sierras over Silverados purely based on exterior styling (I don't really like the Chevy's front fascia).
I'm with you, the squinting cartoon character isn't for me either.  Yes, typically GMC will offer more off the vehicle in negotiation as well as have better interest rates.  At least in our market it is the norm.
Cool. Well, thanks for the info.  B)

I really hope I can sell the Tahoe, though. I haven't gotten a single call in the week that it's been for sale.   :blink:  

R33 GT-R

Cool. Well, thanks for the info.  B)

I really hope I can sell the Tahoe, though. I haven't gotten a single call in the week that it's been for sale.   :blink:
How are you marketing it?

VetteZ06

There's a local used car lot in town. You have to get a permit to put it on the lot, and the permits last for seven days.

It's called the Lemon Lot, of all things.  :rolleyes:  

R33 GT-R

QuoteThere's a local used car lot in town. You have to get a permit to put it on the lot, and the permits last for seven days.

It's called the Lemon Lot, of all things.  :rolleyes:
Park it at the local Wal-Mart, you'll get rid of it in a few days.  You can't argue with their traffic, plus it's truck traffic too.

Tom

QuoteThere's a local used car lot in town. You have to get a permit to put it on the lot, and the permits last for seven days.

It's called the Lemon Lot, of all things.  :rolleyes:
Park it at the local Wal-Mart, you'll get rid of it in a few days.  You can't argue with their traffic, plus it's truck traffic too.
He'll also have the windows smashed in and any existing audio equipment stolen along with a smashed up dash.  That is, if his Wal-Mart is anything like mine.

R33 GT-R

It's called the Lemon Lot, of all things.? :rolleyes:
He'll also have the windows smashed in and any existing audio equipment stolen along with a smashed up dash.  That is, if his Wal-Mart is anything like mine.
Damn Tom, do you live in the ghetto or have one nearby?

Take it to one of the nicer areas with a Wal-Mart, not the compton Wal Mart.

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

footoflead

The squinting cartoon character....WTF
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Speed_Racer

Speed_Racer

Speed_Racer

Tom

It's called the Lemon Lot, of all things.? :rolleyes:
No, but I know a lot of people who have gotten crap stolen out of their car, locked or not, because of location.  Mostly friends with Civics who put in expensive stuff.

Speed_Racer

Speed_Racer

If you couldn't tell, I live in there North. Haha.

For you southerners, the white stuff is called "snow." It falls from the sky.

R33 GT-R

The squinting cartoon character....WTF
think about it