HEMI's new car pictures

Started by SVT666, March 01, 2007, 07:55:43 PM

SVT666

Well,my wife drives it mostly because I still have the beast.  Her it is.:

A little dirty from a day of driving.

I'm extremely impressed with the interior materials and the fit and finish.

The front seat is set for me and there is lots of middle row legroom.

Very versatile third row.  Not shown, but all the seats (except the driver's seat) fold to make a flat floor...including the front passenger seat.  The seat can be used for waching kid's soccer games (or whatever) as you can see.

Sadly, no room for a supercharger. :(

mazda6er

Looking nice!  :thumbsup: I'm a big fan of the Freestyle. I wouldn't even want the exterior changes, to be honest. Very large interior...should come in handy.  :rockon:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

You should have bought a hybrid, you fascist!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

Nice!
The snow and salt makes it look 5 years old already. :lol:
Love the color though, matches your house. :lol:

Soup DeVille

So, did you paint the house to match the car, or did you buy the car to match the house?
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

chevyguy06

Congrats again on the purchase Hemi.  :ohyeah:
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

The Pirate

That's awesome!  I had no idea that the interior was that versatile.  Hell, I could really use a Freestyle too.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Raghavan

Quote from: The Pirate on March 01, 2007, 08:07:19 PM
That's awesome! I had no idea that the interior was that versatile. Hell, I could really use a Freestyle too.
Taurus X. :rolleyes: ;)

chevyguy06

He's looking at used, so it would still be a Freestyle :P
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

The Pirate

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

sparkplug

I still like dad's freestyle. It's the best vehicle out there that Ford has made, I mean in versatility.

omicron

I can't wait to see it hit the indicated 200mph :P Good to hear you're happy with the car.

The Pirate

Quote from: chevyguy06 on March 01, 2007, 08:09:13 PM
He's looking at used, so it would still be a Freestyle :P

Hahah, you beat my post by 5 seconds.

ro51092

chevyguy06

'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

Raghavan

Quote from: omicron on March 01, 2007, 08:39:38 PM
I can't wait to see it hit the indicated 200mph :P Good to hear you're happy with the car.
That's 200KM/H

omicron

SVT666

Quote from: ro51092 on March 01, 2007, 08:43:16 PM
Does it have a CVT?
Yeah it has CVT and AWD.  The CVT was kinda weird the first time I drove it, but you get used to it very quickly.  It's kinda strange to put your foot to floor and watch the revs climb up to the optimal rev for acceleration and then just stay there until you get to the desired speed.  It feels like it's got a bit more then 203 hp.  I could really get used to CVT.  The CVT was discontinued in the 2008 Taurus X because it wasn't designed for the 3.5L.  I hope they develop one for the 3.5L because it's a wonderful tranny.

After driving it you forget all about he fact that it's a station wagon/crossover.

SVT666

Quote from: The Pirate on March 01, 2007, 08:07:19 PM
That's awesome!? I had no idea that the interior was that versatile.? Hell, I could really use a Freestyle too.

I'll get a picture with all the seats folded flat.

SVT666

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 01, 2007, 08:05:46 PM
So, did you paint the house to match the car, or did you buy the car to match the house?
We didn't even think about that until we had already ordered it.  My wife really liked the red and she didn't care that the house was that colour because damnit, she wanted a red car.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=7961.msg377138#msg377138 date=1172804709
You should have bought a hybrid, you fascist!
I apologize Mr. Gore.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT666

omicron

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

GoCougs

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 01, 2007, 09:14:56 PM
Yeah it has CVT and AWD.? The CVT was kinda weird the first time I drove it, but you get used to it very quickly.? It's kinda strange to put your foot to floor and watch the revs climb up to the optimal rev for acceleration and then just stay there until you get to the desired speed.? It feels like it's got a bit more then 203 hp.? I could really get used to CVT.? The CVT was discontinued in the 2008 Taurus X because it wasn't designed for the 3.5L.? I hope they develop one for the 3.5L because it's a wonderful tranny.

After driving it you forget all about he fact that it's a station wagon/crossover.

Without question CVTs are the future of transmissions.

The rear buckets are neat idea.

I like new cars. I'm just a bit too cheap to dump the Accord...

Payman

I always thought the Freestyle was a clean, attractive design. Congrats... and don't forget your nuk-nuk on the back seat.

TheIntrepid

That's very classy. I like the red.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Rich

All I'm getting are red X's  :(

IT Nazis :banghead:
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

etypeJohn

Very nice.  I like what I saw of the house too.  Nice color scheme.