GTCG #61

Started by TBR, June 13, 2005, 05:30:16 PM

TBR

I will be back in about an hour to answer your guesses.  

Lorinser

Uh...Chevy Blazer?

Raza

Could you get a smaller pic?  That's filling up my screen.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

QuoteCould you get a smaller pic?  That's filling up my screen.
Yeah...it's pretty tought because of that size...can barely tell.  All I really see is blue (i think) paint and bit of a wheel... <_<  :lol:  

Run Away

Shit, this will turn into a process of elimination.

Cavalier?

Run Away

Also, are those the stock wheels/tires?

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

You know, I could have made my pic incredibly small too....

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Lorinser

QuoteCould you get a smaller pic?  That's filling up my screen.
Yeah...it's pretty tought because of that size...can barely tell.  All I really see is blue (i think) paint and bit of a wheel... <_<  :lol:
Maybe someone could downsize it? I don't have PhotoShop. <_<  

giant_mtb

QuoteCould you get a smaller pic?  That's filling up my screen.
Maybe someone could downsize it? I don't have PhotoShop. <_<
:lol:  

Raza

With a pic that size, I'm not even sure that's a car!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

R33 GT-R

That's a pic of his ass.  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

cozmik

Seriously dude, that pic is worthless.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

giant_mtb

They look like they aren't even stock tires and wheels...the sidewall is way to small to be a stock tire/wheel.

Run Away

He's just trying to set a new record.
The whole record thing is kinda stupid though.
Just post a small pic of a relatively detail-less section of car and you'll win it.

cozmik

If I win I am going to put a picture of a muffler! I'll set a record for sure!

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Run Away

I'll take a picture of my oil.

TBR

QuoteThey look like they aren't even stock tires and wheels...the sidewall is way to small to be a stock tire/wheel.
They are stock wheels and the picture isn't blown up because the last time I did that I got bitched at. You can blow it up for yourself if you want and it is a fairly unique rear quarter panel when it is bigger. None of the guesses are correct and why would I try to set a new record when I have the current one?  

TBR

Since the other pic was too much of a challenge for you guys:

I will even give you all a hint, the wheel is the key as well as the bulge (both are very unique).

giant_mtb

Lumina/Monte Carlo?

TBR

QuoteLumina/Monte Carlo?
No  

Run Away

550/575 Maranello?  

giant_mtb

Quote575 Marranello? (spelling)
:blink:  

Run Away

Quote575 Marranello? (spelling)
:blink:
What?

TBR

Quote550/575 Maranello?
No

TBR

cozmik

You realize that if you blow up an image that is 81x63 it is pretty much just as useless as it is at the origonal size, right? At least give a link or something to a bigger version if you have one. Some of us run 1400x1050 in a 14.1 inch screen. Things get small...

TBR

QuoteYou realize that if you blow up an image that is 81x63 it is pretty much just as useless as it is at the origonal size, right? At least give a link or something to a bigger version if you have one. Some of us run 1400x1050 in a 14.1 inch screen. Things get small...
I understand that, apparantly you guys think I shrank it or something but I didn't. I cropped it out of a picture of the car and then didn't fool around with the size, the same thing everyone else does. My first thread I even blowed it up for you guys but then I had to take it back down to its original size because some people were complaining. A lot of the other pictures are similar in size so get over it already and give me some legitimate guesses. This car has very distinctive wheels and rear quarter panels, it isn't nearly as hard as #60 which could have been pretty much every car I guessed.  

giant_mtb

I'm running 1280 x 1040 on a 17 inch flat screen.  :praise:  <_<  

cozmik

QuoteYou realize that if you blow up an image that is 81x63 it is pretty much just as useless as it is at the origonal size, right? At least give a link or something to a bigger version if you have one. Some of us run 1400x1050 in a 14.1 inch screen. Things get small...
I understand that, apparantly you guys think I shrank it or something but I didn't. I cropped it out of a picture of the car and then didn't fool around with the size, the same thing everyone else does. My first thread I even blowed it up for you guys but then I had to take it back down to its original size because some people were complaining. A lot of the other pictures are similar in size so get over it already and give me some legitimate guesses. This car has very distinctive wheels and rear quarter panels, it isn't nearly as hard as #60 which could have been pretty much every car I guessed.
Well shit, I'm screwed then...