Calgary Car Show - Ram vs. Tundra (Styling)

Started by SVT666, March 16, 2007, 11:44:11 PM

SVT666

The Tundra looks bigger then it really is because of the bulbous sheetmetal.  It's far from handsome but it's definitely a big hairy chested truck.  I think Toyota fell short

Secret Chimp

I hate the new giant-googley-eye-block headlights on the Ram. The previous one looked much better.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Catman

I'm getting used to the Tundra now and I like it.  The Crew Max looks better than the double cab.

SVT666

Quote from: Secret Chimp on March 17, 2007, 08:20:09 AM
I hate the new giant-googley-eye-block headlights on the Ram. The previous one looked much better.
The headlights on my truck are definitely nicer then the current ones, but the Ram is still the best looking full sizer IMO.

Raghavan

IMHO the Ram looks worse than the Tundra. Yours is much nicer HEMI.

280Z Turbo

I'm going with the Ram, but only because it has the Cummins.

I'd have that truck running 12s in no time. :lol:

As far as styling goes, the Ram looks better, but neither look good.

Raghavan

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on March 17, 2007, 03:52:03 PM
I'm going with the Ram, but only because it has the Cummins.

I'd have that truck running 12s in no time. :lol:
12 seconds 0-60 maybe...
:lol: ;)

Raghavan

Wow, that red truck was spewing out black smoke.

280Z Turbo

Yep turbodiesels like to make particulates! :lol: I would almost feel guilty about driving one like that.

I remember reading something about why they do that. I think it has something to do with how the turbo spools up.

Raghavan

It's pretty cool how the smoke goes white then black several times when he's on/off the throttle.

Catman

I'm disappointed.  I thought he was going to hit the light pole. :(

goldenlover1101

I don't like either personally. I would take a Titan or Silverado (hard choice) over these two bloated monsters. I like the old Rams but this one looks to swollen. Both have crappy interiors too

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

TBR

The Tundra is really growing me. But, the Ram, F-150, Titan, and Sierra do all look better. Only the Silverado is uglier imho.

goldenlover1101

I think the silverado and Titan look best in class by far. Follow by Sierra, the F-150, Ram, and Tundra IMO. Pick up styling is totally subjective though and every single one has its pros and cons.

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

SVT666

Quote from: goldenlover1101 on March 17, 2007, 09:51:13 PM
I think the silverado and Titan look best in class by far. Follow by Sierra, the F-150, Ram, and Tundra IMO. Pick up styling is totally subjective though and every single one has its pros and cons.
The Sierra is a handsome truck, but the Silverado is not.  Unfortunately both them just kinda blend into the background compared to the other offerings out there.

Catman

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 18, 2007, 12:44:26 PM
The Sierra is a handsome truck, but the Silverado is not.  Unfortunately both them just kinda blend into the background compared to the other offerings out there.

I agree. :ohyeah:

Raghavan

thewizard16

92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.