2006 Saturn Vue Official Picts

Started by LostBoy, June 14, 2005, 11:11:55 PM

LostBoy

BMWDave

Looking a lot better!  I like the interior a lot.  And welcome to the forums! :)  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

LostBoy

QuoteLooking a lot better!  I like the interior a lot.  And welcome to the forums! :)
I agree!  And thanks for the warm welcome!  :praise:  

Catman

A new member with a good posting! :rockon:  Welcome aboard. :D  

Catman

Oh yeah, the View.   I think it stinks.  There isn't a nice line on the thing.

Speed_Racer

Wow, talk about a disconnected front end. It looks like they had a choice of a couple different styles, then just said "What the heck, use 'em all!"

Speed_Racer

But I like that wood trim, that's a warm color.

BMWDave

QuoteBut I like that wood trim, that's a warm color.
The interior looks sort of Sky-ish.  Which is a good thing.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

The interior looks great, but I definitely preferred the old front end. If they fixed the awful seats, the rest of the Vue will actually be on the level of its powertrain.

BMWDave

QuoteThe interior looks great, but I definitely preferred the old front end. If they fixed the awful seats, the rest of the Vue will actually be on the level of its powertrain.
The seats look very different to me.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

They look very similar, and any differences could easily be attributed to the difference in seat patterns between cloth and leather. I still won't discount the possibility that they fixed the seats or replaced them, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

BMWDave

I was looking at that.  The old ones look like they have a lot less side bolstering.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I'm pretty sure that's just the picture angle, the new one doesn't have too much side bolstering either.

mazda6er

I love that interior. GM has finally gottent their act together in that aspect. I don't mind the new front end either, at least it's interesting/different.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

R33 GT-R

I definitely have to give it a 8.98 on the Feeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt O Meter.

Worst score to date Pontiac Aztec 9.87 followed by the Gremlin 9.85 the Yugo 9.79 and the Ridgeline 9.76
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Tom

QuoteI definitely have to give it a 8.98 on the Feeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt O Meter.

Worst score to date Pontiac Aztec 9.87 followed by the Gremlin 9.85 the Yugo 9.79 and the Ridgeline 9.76
That's bad company!

It looks like it has a Civic body kit in the front.

TBR

The headlights are interesting in a bad way, but the interior looks great, though the wood trim is way too light.  

BMWDave

QuoteThe headlights are interesting in a bad way, but the interior looks great, though the wood trim is way too light.
I'm sure you can get darker trims....but that interior is about 1,000, 000X better than the old one, and I am serious.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteThe headlights are interesting in a bad way, but the interior looks great, though the wood trim is way too light.
I'm sure you can get darker trims....but that interior is about 1,000, 000X better than the old one, and I am serious.
I agree that it looks much better, but light wood just doesn't look good against black and gray.  

mazda6er

QuoteI agree that it looks much better, but light wood just doesn't look good against black and gray.
Just a matter of opinion on the wood color I guess, but definitely better. These recent GM interiors prove that they could have been producing quality stuff all along, they just wanted to make some cheap cash.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

TBR

QuoteI agree that it looks much better, but light wood just doesn't look good against black and gray.
Just a matter of opinion on the wood color I guess, but definitely better. These recent GM interiors prove that they could have been producing quality stuff all along, they just wanted to make some cheap cash.
Yes, it is definitely much better, they should have just used a dark wood instead of that light stuff.  

Catman

The space between the wood and the main dash looks like typical GM tolerances though.  You could lose your keys in there. :o  

TBR

QuoteThe space between the wood and the main dash looks like typical GM tolerances though.  You could lose your keys in there. :o
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. That is horrible.  

ifcar

I'm going to give GM the benefit of the doubt that it's just a bad picture there. They wouldn't put that much of an effort into the interior and then slap it together that crappily.

TBR

QuoteI'm going to give GM the benefit of the doubt that it's just a bad picture there. They wouldn't put that much of an effort into the interior and then slap it together that crappily.
Hopefully anyway.  

TBR

Also, keep in mind that the pics are almost certainly of a preproduction model.  

Catman

Yeah but did you guys ever notice that whenever a review points out these issues they usually claim they will be fixed in the production models only to read the review a year later and see the same complaint?  Remember when the 350Z came out and everyone claimed the cheap NAV door would be corrected in production cars?  Guess what, every review on the production cars mentioned the cheap door in their tests.  

TBR

QuoteYeah but did you guys ever notice that whenever a review points out these issues they usually claim they will be fixed in the production models only to read the review a year later and see the same complaint?  Remember when the 350Z came out and everyone claimed the cheap NAV door would be corrected in production cars?  Guess what, every review on the production cars mentioned the cheap door in their tests.
Good point.  

ifcar

There are examples of preproduction vehicles being fixed, and there are examples of preproduction vehicles that are produced with flaws.  

giant_mtb

That thing almost (ALMOST!) looks riced out!  :P   Very nice interior, though!  :o