2007 Maxima (Update - Bought it!)

Started by Catman, April 09, 2007, 07:54:04 PM

Rupert

Look again! It gets better. Hehehe...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

ArchBishop

Quote from: Psilos on April 12, 2007, 11:44:59 PM
I think, in this case, he would be a n00b.

Which is not to say that Raza's not been a whiny bitch in the past. ;) :lol:
Correct

Rupert

Quote from: ArchBishop on April 12, 2007, 11:47:40 PM
I was going to call you Stupid, but I'll let it go. I'm older than Raza, and know damn well who he, and most others on the are the Current/Former members of the C/D forums.

And yes, In the comment, Raza sounded like a little girl. If he's a big boy, he can defend himself.

Do I smell... A banning?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

ArchBishop

Cry me a River. I said he sounded like a woman in that comment. If thats grounds for banning....

Rupert

Lesse... PMC, Stalker, or AcuraBoy?

ArchBishop

None. You'll never guess, so quit while your ahead.

Back on topic, Maxima > Buick Toyota

the Teuton

Quote from: ArchBishop on April 12, 2007, 11:50:20 PM
Cry me a River. I said he sounded like a woman in that comment. If thats grounds for banning....

Why can't you have an intelligent conversation on a CAR forum without sounding like an ass?  It took less than 10 posts.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Rupert

Quote from: the Teuton on April 12, 2007, 11:56:01 PM
Why can't you have an intelligent conversation on a CAR forum without sounding like an ass?  It took less than 10 posts.

There are enough very non-intelligent conversations on this forum... :lol:

Rupert

Quote from: ArchBishop on April 12, 2007, 11:55:54 PM
None. You'll never guess, so quit while your ahead.

Back on topic, Maxima > Buick Toyota

Heh, I never could keep up with the who's who of C/D trolls.

ArchBishop

Quote from: the Teuton on April 12, 2007, 11:56:01 PM
Why can't you have an intelligent conversation on a CAR forum without sounding like an ass?? It took less than 10 posts.

When I address a comment of that nature to you, you can respond back to me. Until then, don't.

Raghavan

Raghavan

Oh, and dicks like you are why C/D is in the gutter.
GTFO these forums.

Rupert

Why is there a man with no legs chasing a man with a mustache?

Raghavan

Quote from: Psilos on April 13, 2007, 12:04:38 AM
I have no clue. :lol:

the Teuton

Quote from: Psilos on April 13, 2007, 12:04:38 AM

It looks like "My Name is Earl."

Rupert

Don't give him the pleasure of pissing you off. He's just a troll, and not a very good one at that.

Rupert

the Teuton

Raghavan

I think no legs is a random guy and some wierdo photoshopped the guy from 300 on there. :lol:

Rupert

Raghavan

Rupert

I stand by my previous statement. :lol:

ArchBishop

Quote from: Raghavan on April 13, 2007, 12:04:32 AM
Oh, and dicks like you are why C/D is in the gutter.
GTFO these forums.

Because I think that the Maxima are the obvious enthusiast choice of the three cars, and you happen not to agree, I'm a troll. Please.

Catman

There's no need of petty name calling around here.  If it continues we'll take care of it as always.

JYODER240

Quote from: ArchBishop on April 13, 2007, 12:25:27 AM
Because I think that the Maxima are the obvious enthusiast choice of the three cars, and you happen not to agree, I'm a troll. Please.

Alright, you're obviously not aware of how things run here as opposed to C/D. Posts like you've been making aren't going to fly. We're happy to have you here if you can make some thoughful posts, and some good discussion but name calling and trolling are a quick way to get banned. We always like having new members but there's no need to come over and try to start trouble.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Raza

Quote from: ArchBishop on April 12, 2007, 11:47:40 PM
I was going to call you Stupid, but I'll let it go. I'm older than Raza, and know damn well who he, and most others on the are the Current/Former members of the C/D forums.

And yes, In the comment, Raza sounded like a little girl. If he's a big boy, he can defend himself.

Ah.  Next time you buy a new car, why don't you let me break it in? 

Taking care of it during break in means a proper warm up and reasonable speeds. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

Quote from: Psilos on April 13, 2007, 12:15:18 AM
I stand by my previous statement. :lol:
It is pretty funny though. :lol:

ArchBishop

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=8520.msg416657#msg416657 date=1176474354
Ah.? Next time you buy a new car, why don't you let me break it in??

Taking care of it during break in means a proper warm up and reasonable speeds.?

Sure. A Proper warm up would consist of turning on the car, and driving it. 'Reasonable Speeds' have nothing to do with a breaking, but Rpms do. Even then, its questional if newer car's motors require the break in.

heelntoe

why not? the piston rings need to seat properly. no matter how precise the robots/machines are, there are going to be some irregularities which are shaved off during the run-in. you change the oil after the run-in because there will be tiny metal pieces in it.
@heelntoe