I have a confession

Started by TBR, April 16, 2007, 09:56:27 AM

MX793

I always liked the Z3.  I would love to own a coupe version.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

SVT666

Quote from: MX793 on April 16, 2007, 10:10:50 AM
I always liked the Z3.? I would love to own a coupe version.
I love the Z3 Coupe (M Coupe). :wub:

Nethead

TBR:  If you like that particular Z3, act fast because it won't be out there long!
So many stairs...so little time...

TBR

There are a couple just like it in my area. As noted, it will be another year before I am looking to buy.

$20k is really more than I want to spend, $15k is pretty much what my max is going to be, I think. Besides, I much prefer the rear of the 2000+ models and I probably could get a 2001 3.0 for 16-17k.

TBR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-SPEED-CONV-WOOD-TRIM-NO-ACCIDENTS-CARFAX-NON-SMOKER_W0QQitemZ180105931598QQihZ008QQcategoryZ36468QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Except for that weird black thing in front of the rear wheel that is exactly what I would want (white 3.0 with beige leather and the M-sport pack).

S204STi

Quote from: HEMI666 on April 16, 2007, 11:59:03 AM
I love the Z3 Coupe (M Coupe). :wub:

Ditto.

I was following one through town, when he downshifted and left me in the dust. :ohyeah:

Onslaught

You guys like the looks of the coupe? I respected it's performance but it was one of the most butt ugly cars of it time I think.
Now the roadster on the other hand is a good looking car.

Raza

Quote from: Onslaught on April 16, 2007, 03:16:14 PM
You guys like the looks of the coupe? I respected it's performance but it was one of the most butt ugly cars of it time I think.

I like the coupe, since it's okay looking, but it's got great performance and it's a RWD hatchback.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT_Power

+1
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

S204STi

I just highlighted my two reasons for liking it. :lol:

Onslaught

Quote from: R-inge on April 16, 2007, 04:29:09 PM
I just highlighted my two reasons for liking it. :lol:
In that case I know a toothless stripper you would love.

nickdrinkwater

I guess someone's gotta like the Z3...

S204STi

Quote from: Onslaught on April 16, 2007, 05:15:39 PM
In that case I know a toothless stripper you would love.

yeck! :nono:

Tave

The coupe's an aquired taste. I love it.

My uncle and I got into a race outside of Baltimore with an M in his 911. He missed the first shift and the BMW got away  :devil:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Onslaught

If you guys like the Z coup then this will probably look good also. I think it's also ugly as hell.
http://www.edaghardtop.com/

TBR

I've though about a Coupe and it is something I'll keep on the table. Right now my only concern with the Z3 is cargo space, that wouldn't be as much of an issue with the coupe.