Started by TheIntrepid, April 22, 2007, 09:44:28 PM

TheIntrepid

Shouldn't be too hard.

:P

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

obviously a lower end car...no idea though
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on April 22, 2007, 09:50:48 PM
obviously a lower end car...no idea though

Don't be so sure. Want to manage it for me all night?

Payman

TheIntrepid

SVT_Power

Quote from: TheIntrepid on April 22, 2007, 09:51:32 PM
Don't be so sure. Want to manage it for me all night?

i'll most likely be up all night so sure
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on April 22, 2007, 10:03:45 PM
i'll most likely be up all night so sure

Check your MSN

SVT_Power

Okay as per Trep's anally strict rules, absolutely must be Brand + Model. Brand guesses will be ignored

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on April 22, 2007, 10:06:09 PM
Okay as per Trep's anally strict rules, absolutely must be Brand + Model. Brand guesses will be ignored

:lol:

Payman

SVT_Power

Payman

SVT_Power

Payman

J86

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

Raza

It's a van/SUV of some sort. 

Renault Espace?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

goldenlover1101

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

crv16

Is this from a car currently in production?
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

heelntoe

i feel like i should know thsi. but then again, it has an MPH speedo.
@heelntoe

TheIntrepid

It is currently in production. Heely, try to imagine it having a KPH speedo. It's even easier for you, if you get my gyst ;)

The Pirate

Whatever it is, it needs fuel.  :tounge:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TheIntrepid

Speaking of which, so does my car. Can I make it 45km home in rush hour traffic with my reserve light on?

The Pirate

Quote from: TheIntrepid on April 23, 2007, 01:07:53 PM
Speaking of which, so does my car. Can I make it 45km home in rush hour traffic with my reserve light on?

I would say yes.  Most cars seem to be good for about 60-70 miles when the light first shows up.  I wouldn't floor it at every opportunity though.

I filled my car last night.  All I could squeeze in was 9.3 gallon.  :praise:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

heelntoe

city rover/ indica?
@heelntoe