***BMW Used Car Dealership Munich***

Started by cawimmer430, April 30, 2007, 10:44:27 AM

cawimmer430

While checking out the used BMW 1-Series Munich, I took some pictures of the dealership. They had a large stock of used 1-Series, 3-Series, both current and last generation, 3-Series Compact, 5-Series (current and last generation), 7-Series and the X3 and X5.

Anyway here are the pics.  :cheers:

The dealership is located right next to the Allianz Arena, the grounds of soccer club FC Bayern Munich.

Outside the dealership. These two BMW 1-Series were demo cars. The one with the maroonish-grey color looks sweet!

BMW 335i. Gorgeous.  :mrcool:

BMW 335i Touring

Used BMW 3-Series (last generation)

The new BMW X5! Very nice looking in real life. It looks more muscular and sporty than the last generation. This was a 4.8is!

Anyone need a used BMW?  :praise:

The used 1-Series section. Most of the ones here were poorly spec'd 116i's or 118d's. There were only three with an automatic transmission and they were usually 120d's. There were only 3 130i's and they're quite expensive, even used. They 1-Series section was bigger than what you see here, I just took this only shot.

3-Series Compact section. We also considered this car for my sister but my dad wasn't too impressed with the styling compared to the C-Class Sportcoupe. On the bright side, a lot of the 3-Series Compact's had A/T transmissions and were surprisingly well equipped.

MINI's

Used BMW M5 V10!!!

Used BMW M3's and 335i's.

BMW M6!  :rockon:

E39 BMW M5

LOL  :lol: BMW uses Peugeot delivery vans with...  :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

omicron

cawimmer430

Quote from: omicron on April 30, 2007, 10:47:17 AM
That dealership is huge.

Ground floor: Mixed

1st floor: Used 1-Series, 3-Series & Compacts & Coupes + Convertibles

2nd floor: Used 5-Series sedans and wagons

3rd floor: Used 7-Series, X5, 6-Series, Z4's and M's

:praise:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

850CSi

Galaxy

3-Series Compact section. We also considered this car for my sister but my dad wasn't too impressed with the styling compared to the C-Class Sportcoupe.

Uhm are you buying one for your Dad or your sister?  :confused:

They have used new X5ers already?  :confused:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Galaxy on April 30, 2007, 12:29:16 PM
Uhm are you buying one for your Dad or your sister?  :confused:

My dad didn't like the styling, and my sister didn't either. It's my dad's money, so he does have a choice in the matter.
:ohyeah:

Quote from: Galaxy on April 30, 2007, 12:29:16 PMThey have used new X5ers already?  :confused:

Nope. I should have mentioned that there was a small showroom that housed some brand spanking new BMW's, among them the new X5.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Galaxy

Quote from: cawimmer430 on April 30, 2007, 12:34:09 PM

Nope. I should have mentioned that there was a small showroom that housed some brand spanking new BMW's, among them the new X5.

Oh OK, I thought they where selling used press vehicles or something.

ro51092

One of the best sets of pictures you have ever taken.

Secret Chimp

Those 3-series compacts look bizarre, like MG designed them or something.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Raza

I kind of like the 3 series compacts, but they should have gone with the regular headlights.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raza  on May 02, 2007, 08:48:37 AM
I kind of like the 3 series compacts, but they should have gone with the regular headlights.

QFT; they look fine except for those damn headlights.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Tave

Oooo, my uncle should have one of those X5s by the time I get home. I can't wait to check it out.

And that M6 is tits :rockon: I'm one of the few and the proud who are deeply in love with the new 6-series.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

TheIntrepid

I agree with Mohawk-man there. The M6 is sex.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raghavan

sandertheshark

I should have checked that out while I was there.  I spent too much time sampling local lagers.

sandertheshark

Quote from: cawimmer430 on April 30, 2007, 10:44:27 AM
BMW 335i. Gorgeous.  :mrcool:

That's a new Cabrio.  I saw one with the top down the other day.  That was gorgeous.

Catman

Walking through a BMW or Mercedes dealership is like watching B&W television.  Beautiful cars though. :ohyeah: