then v. now 12

Started by sandertheshark, May 05, 2007, 12:27:34 PM

'05 v. '66

18 (56.3%)
14 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

sandertheshark

JYODER240

IMO this comes down to a car that you're going to collect or a car you're going to drive. I like to drive, GT for me.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

1 BAD 7

The now will work for me.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raza

Fuck me, I'll take the 66.  I like a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

omicron

SVT666

Classic looks of the original with the handling, power, reliability, and comfort of a modern car....2005 for me.

*note*  Look what I started. :lol:

Raghavan

MidnightDave

The new one is a "driver" and a way better car, but guys, the old one is an icon.

Think about it, Europe is kicking 'merican @ss on the @ssphalt at the race track and a few bull headed old farts at an American car company decide they're going to do something about it, roll up their sleeves, pull out the wallets and make it happen!
2006 Lexus IS350 - bone stock wouldn't change a thing
2006 MINI Cooper S - For Sale!
2002 Toyota Tacoma - A man and his truck, it's a beautiful thing!

heelntoe

@heelntoe

Michael Estorol

Quote from: MidnightDave on May 06, 2007, 12:56:50 PM
... a few bull headed old farts at an American car company decide they're going to do something about it, roll up their sleeves, pull out the wallets and make it happen!

... by handing over their cash (and monster engines) to a European racing car designer!? ?:P

Michael Estorol

(I'll take the old one, by the way - British Engineering at its finest).
:evildude:

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Onslaught

If I had to keep it then I would take the new one. If not then the old one and then off to Barrett Jackson.

goldenlover1101

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

LonghornTX

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.