Which one?

4 (20%)
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 17

ro51092

1999:

2007:

SVT_Power

i dont see the 07 pic, but anyway, the first gen for me.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raghavan

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

I'm going to hold out for the 4.8is version of the new X5 or whatever it will be, but otherwise I really like the new one.  I definitely consider it an upgrade.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Panama_Chopster

Seen it up close, and it's beautiful.

This is even better looking.

ro51092

Quote from: Panama_Chopster on May 06, 2007, 10:44:10 PM
Seen it up close, and it's beautiful.

This is even better looking.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

goldenlover1101

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

Rupert

Ew, neither. Shouldn't this be in Luxury Talk? ;)
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

omicron

SVT666

There should be a "Neither" choice.

chevyguy06

'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

Raza

The 07 is much better looking.

Here's a first gen since no one can see the pic that Ro posted"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

sandertheshark

I like the new one.  Not as much as I like the Caddy SRX or the Volvo XC90 V8, but I do like it.

850CSi

I really really like the old one (after some spirited driving in it  :devil:), but the new one is even nicer. It's a great looking SUV.