Started by E46M3, May 08, 2007, 07:41:16 PM

850CSi

Well this thread sure went down the shitter...  :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 850CSi on May 26, 2007, 11:24:29 PM
Well this thread sure went down the shitter... :lol:

yeah, I believe it all started heading down the drain right about here:

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 26, 2007, 11:49:47 AM
I dont think a hater like you would be able to handle the pics pal :tounge:.

All you would do is hate on them and nothing more to show your super mature side.

With all due respect you are still in High school and not mature enough to handle the fact that not every one likes those fugly and ricey intrepid pics with cheap black rims you posted while drooling all over yourself. Your poor taste was very evident back then and your immature and hating attitude is always proof of the fact that you need to growup . :mask:

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Danish

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 26, 2007, 10:45:56 PM
That is because we go way back and I know his sister real well. :praise:

My sister wouldn't associate with a shithead like you

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but unfortunately you aren't equipped to do so....
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

Raghavan

Quote from: Danish on May 26, 2007, 11:45:04 PM

I'd tell you go to fuck yourself, but unfortunately you aren't equipped to do so....
:lol:

1 BAD 7

Your sister would disagree with you :ohyeah:

Quote from: Danish on May 26, 2007, 11:45:04 PM

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but unfortunately you aren't equipped to do so....

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

TOP KAYANISMS!!!!!
-You are childish baby
-Iam
-Your daddy does not own this forum
-growup
-grow a brain
-dont get panties in bunch
-your imature
-get a life luser
-take a chill pill

(Note the constant grammatical and spelling errors, showing Kayani's average English level)

EDIT: Let me simplify that for you, Kayani: UR INGLEESH LEEVUL IZ RUTARDAD.

Danish

Add "take a chill pill" to that list
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

1 BAD 7

The word you could relate to is "MORON" :rockon:

Quote from: ro51092 on May 27, 2007, 09:19:35 AM
TOP KAYANISMS!!!!!
-You are childish baby
-Iam
-Your daddy does not own this forum
-growup
-grow a brain
-dont get panties in bunch
-your imature
-get a life luser

(Note the constant grammatical and spelling errors, showing Kayani's average English level)

EDIT: Let me simplify that for you, Kayani: UR INGLEESH LEEVUL IZ RUTARDAD.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Offcourse you will show bias towards your ignorant friend and are blind to his antics. He is the one who started the whole mess by coming and making antagonistic comments to start things when I was not even talking to him.

But then again why I waste my time explaining that to some ignorant, unemployed childish person with teenage buddy who is still in high school and lives with daddy is beyond me. :mask:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 25, 2007, 06:17:28 PM
:lol: :lol:

Kayani I'm really dying to see a pic of your 7 with its 'BAAD' rims.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Raghavan

He just asked for pictures. :huh:

1 BAD 7

Let me explain some thing to you Raghavan your buddy is the one who made nasty comments and insulted my choice of wheels as well as me all unporvoked in another thread. You are very well aware of that and you can pretend all you want to ignore that fact but the truth of the matter is that it was all uncalled for at that point. Because I never insulted him or his cars up untill that point.

Now in this thread I was responding to E46 M3 and here he comes trying to act childish again bringing my wheels in the middle of the discussion in his attempts to poke some sort of childish insults. Then the funny thing is you guys want to act blind towards these type of actions by your friends. But when I respond you guys start foaming at mouth and run to moderators claiming I started things.

Do you guys really think that moderators are that ignorant that they cant see thru you guys and your childish games. :huh:

Quote from: Raghavan on May 27, 2007, 09:00:59 PM
He just asked for pictures. :huh:

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 27, 2007, 08:57:09 PM
But then again why I waste my time explaining that to some ignorant, unemployed childish person with teenage buddy who is still in high school and lives with daddy is beyond me. :mask:

Yes, I have 'teenage buddies'. Do you expect me to be friends with 80-year old men instead?

So when you were in high school, you didn't live with your parents?

Also, I'm happily employed.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 27, 2007, 09:08:52 PM
Let me explain some thing to you Raghavan he is the one who made nasty comments and insulted my choice of wheels as well as me all unporvoked in another thread.

:confused: No I didn't.

1 BAD 7

Maybe your memory is not very good :huh:.

Let me refresh it for you. ;)

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 02:23:44 PM
Pics of horribly fugly 7?

Intrepid Reply #92 on: May 05, 2007, 11:32:06 AM ?
I accept the fact that calling him mentally challenged was a tad out of line. My apologies, Kayani

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 27, 2007, 09:10:12 PM
:confused: No I didn't.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Raghavan

Psst, Kayani, do you still have the 5 series and the GSXR?

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 27, 2007, 09:19:36 PM
Maybe your memory is not very good :huh:.

Let me refresh it for you. ;)

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 02:23:44 PM
Pics of horribly fugly 7?

Intrepid Reply #92 on: May 05, 2007, 11:32:06 AM ?
I accept the fact that calling him mentally challenged was a tad out of line. My apologies, Kayani

I remember now. I also remember apologizing for it. Thanks for editing that post in.

That thread is over; I just asked to see pics of your new rims for curiosity's sake. ;)

1 BAD 7

Do you now see how your buddy just lied above and was caught in his own lie. He was the one clearly talking trash to me in another thread and now follows me arround in this thread and tries to be a rude & immature antagonist by making attempts to poke fun at me.

But offcourse how would you see you have your buddy blinders on :rolleyes:

I have made it clear to him that I dont care to talk to him. But why he continues to follow me arround is beyond me. :huh:

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

So I guess it would be quiet ok for me to call you few names right now and poke fun at you and your rides and then just simply apologize. Wow so easy.......huh. :rolleyes:

I have not attacked anyone on this forum except for childish immature people that have attacked me first. ;)

Oh and I never accepted your apology as words are cheap and actions speak louder then words and going by your actions you have clearly showed your ass again here and in Ban the Kayani thread which moderators have deleted.

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 27, 2007, 09:23:02 PM
I remember now. I also remember apologizing for it. Thanks for editing that post in.

That thread is over; I just asked to see pics of your new rims for curiosity's sake. ;)

www.KayaniTravel.com