Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 12, 2007, 08:30:45 PM
ORRR what I am ordering for my Trep

"GODFTHR"

Car Zeus has at least five years left on his nickname. Not yours :lol:
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

E46M3

Quote from: M_power on May 14, 2007, 10:29:23 PM
how about offer me a cheap deal on the rubicon? :lol:

Believe it or not, almost letting go of the Rubi was very difficult for me...easily one of the hardest car desicions I've had to make in my many years of owning/buying/selling vehicles. It's right up there with the M3 as one of my favourite vehicles ever and the kids love it too! It's no longer up for sale.

I'll post a nice pic of her when I get time and sorry to bore you guys with my little problem.

Cheers
2005 M3 6spd

850CSi

Quote from: E46M3 on May 14, 2007, 11:13:46 PM
BTW, sorry to bore you guys with my little problem.

That's what we're here for!

SVT_Power

a car that you could love. It's not generic like most other cars
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Champ

Found a personalized license plate thread on my Saab forum, and most of them are Saab related but a few were decent:

TRYME
LETSGO
IDAREU

The TRYME was owned by a guy who has a 911 turbo with some RUF goodies to the tune of 600+hp.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

MidnightDave

If you have a challenge plate, you'd better have the goods to back it up, and be prepared to be challenged--a LOT!
2006 Lexus IS350 - bone stock wouldn't change a thing
2006 MINI Cooper S - For Sale!
2002 Toyota Tacoma - A man and his truck, it's a beautiful thing!

E46M3

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=9024.msg453920#msg453920 date=1179671773
EPHEWE
I don't get this one.

BTW, still looking for a good plate guys and my Rubi is gone but not forgotten. :(

But time to  :rockon: daily with the M3!!!  :ohyeah:
2005 M3 6spd

Raza

Quote from: E46M3 on May 25, 2007, 03:32:04 PM
I don't get this one.

BTW, still looking for a good plate guys and my Rubi is gone but not forgotten. :(

But time to  :rockon: daily with the M3!!!  :ohyeah:

Eph ("eff") ewe ("you")

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

E46M3

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=9024.msg459590#msg459590 date=1180128849
Eph ("eff") ewe ("you")

err, no thanks. LOL
2005 M3 6spd

E46M3

2005 M3 6spd

1 BAD 7

I recently changed my plates to 1 BAD7 and it took me a while to settle on that. I wish you good luck with your search. No matter what you have a great car and it is one of my all time favorite. :ohyeah:

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 25, 2007, 04:31:40 PM
I recently changed my plates to 1 BAD7

:lol: :lol:

Kayani I'm really dying to see a pic of your 7 with its 'BAAD' rims.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

E46M3

Thanks, kayani.

I've decided on a name: since I'm originally from Portugal and a diehard fan of their soccer team I'll be going with POR2GAL. This way the plate name is not confined to anything M3 should I change cars one day.

2005 M3 6spd

850CSi

Quote from: E46M3 on May 25, 2007, 06:59:15 PM
Thanks, kayani.

I've decided on a name: since I'm originally from Portugal and a diehard fan of their soccer team I'll be going with POR2GAL. This way the plate name is not confined to anything M3 should I change cars one day.

Cool!  :ohyeah:

Cristiano Ronaldo is a monster btw.

ro51092

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 25, 2007, 06:17:28 PM

Says "GODFATHR".

E46M3

Quote from: 850CSi on May 25, 2007, 11:42:03 PM
Cool!? :ohyeah:

Cristiano Ronaldo is a monster btw.

Yep, the next Pele, Jordon, Woods, or Gretzky in the making.

So you're a footy fan, are you?
2005 M3 6spd

850CSi

Quote from: E46M3 on May 26, 2007, 12:42:57 AM
Yep, the next Pele, Jordon, Woods, or Gretzky in the making.

So you're a footy fan, are you?

Yep. I typically root for the USA first, but Spain and Portugal have always been favorites. Real Madrid has always been my favorite club team (part of why Luis Figo is one of my favorite players of all time), but I also root for Chelsea (Mourinho is a mastermind!).

TheIntrepid

E46M3

Quote from: 850CSi on May 26, 2007, 01:10:46 AM
Yep. I typically root for the USA first, but Spain and Portugal have always been favorites. Real Madrid has always been my favorite club team (part of why Luis Figo is one of my favorite players of all time), but I also root for Chelsea (Mourinho is a mastermind!).

I like this guy!

loves M3s, footy, and respects Portuguese talent!  :ohyeah:

BTW, I reckon we have a good shot at the 2010 WC with the talent we have. Beating Brazil 2-0 and Belguim 4-0 with some beautiful and classy goals recently has put Portugal back on the radar.

Manny
2005 M3 6spd

1 BAD 7

Nice name :ohyeah:

Quote from: E46M3 on May 25, 2007, 06:59:15 PM
Thanks, kayani.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

I dont think a hater like you would be able to handle the pics pal :tounge:.

All you would do is hate on them and nothing more to show your super mature side.

With all due respect you are still in High school and not mature enough to handle the fact that not every one likes those fugly and ricey intrepid pics with cheap black rims you posted while drooling all over yourself. Your poor taste was very evident back then and your immature and hating attitude is always proof of the fact that you need to growup . :mask:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 25, 2007, 06:17:28 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 26, 2007, 11:49:47 AM

All you would do is hate on them and nothing more to show your super mature side.

With all due respect you are still in High school and not mature enough to handle the fact that not every one likes those fugly and ricey intrepid pics with cheap black rims you posted while drooling all over yourself. Your poor taste was very evident back then and your immature and hating attitude is always proof of the fact that you need to growup . :mask:

Kayani, you need to quit being a jerk to everyone who can't afford a 7er with $6000 rims.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

JYODER240

Kayani, I honestly don't think there's a single person here who enjoys reading your childish posts. Please do use all a favor and try to stop causing trouble :ohyeah:
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

TheIntrepid

I just wanted to see pics of your 7. :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

edit: Kayani; those who make fun of me here are my FRIENDS and do so jokingly. ;) Quit trying to fit in by joining the bandwagon. That post was hurtful and uncalled for.

Raghavan

So Kayani, what's wrong with your 7? What went bad with it?

Danish

Quote from: Raghavan on May 26, 2007, 01:23:17 PM
So Kayani, what's wrong with your 7? What went bad with it?

:lol:
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

ifcar

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 26, 2007, 12:09:26 PM

edit: Kayani; those who make fun of me here are my FRIENDS and do so jokingly. ;)

Let's not generalize here. :devil:

Raza

Oh shit; Iffy comes out of his shell!!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raghavan