Started by Onslaught, May 08, 2007, 08:01:06 PM

FB, FC, FD or RX-8

4 (10.8%)
1 (2.7%)
29 (78.4%)
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

1 BAD 7

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Onslaught

Tave

FD. It's one sexy bitch.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

1 BAD 7

To me RX7 was always FD and that is what I meant.

Quote from: Onslaught on May 09, 2007, 04:49:29 PM
I gave you all three!!!

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

r0tor

i can't seem to pick one...

-  I love my RX8.  The RENESIS is about the most reliable rotary out there.  It will outhandle an FD which is very tricky at the limits.  If they ever produce a forced indution version i think people would forget about the FD fairly quickly.

-  The FD is a sexy bitch... but like most sexy bitches is high maintenance

- The FC... light weight, still very simplistic, sharp responses, and the turbo's are nice pieces.  I like these cars alot.

- the FB has that simplistic charm that you have to love.  The engine choices back ten are a bit anemic though.  Fortunetly dropping in a newer 13B isn't too bad of an ordeal.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Onslaught

I'm in the same boat as you. That's why I want them all! But the FB GSL-SE has the fuel injected 13B in it so it's got a little more go then the others.

The Pirate

FD, though I'd switch to a single turbo setup.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Raza

Quote from: The Pirate on May 09, 2007, 07:45:39 PM
FD, though I'd switch to a single turbo setup.

I'd switch it to an octuple turbo system.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.