Started by Onslaught, May 08, 2007, 08:01:06 PM

FB, FC, FD or RX-8

4 (10.8%)
1 (2.7%)
29 (78.4%)
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Onslaught

Ok, so I didn't put all the RX cars but I did list the more comon ones that you can still find and get parts for. As a daily driver the RX-8 can't be beat. But for me the FD is the car I love.
Unless my life doesn't turn out like I hope I'll have all 3 RX-7 cars one day.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

850CSi

I love the RX-8 but the FD is just so damn cool.

ro51092

FD is gonna kill this one.

Onslaught

Quote from: 565 on May 08, 2007, 08:16:52 PM
FD is gonna kill this one.
I know. But I like all of them so it's not so easy for me.  To be honest the FD would be the most pain in the a** out of all of them to own.

Payman

FB. I like it's simplicity, lightness and clean design much the same way as the 240Z.

Raghavan

FD, then FB, FC, lastly RX-8.

Eye of the Tiger

The original of course! Followed by the RX-8. I can't belive the number of votes for the other ones.? :rolleyes:

And BTW, you completely forgot the RX-3

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Onslaught

I didn't forget it I just didn't put them in. I even considered putting the pickup truck in but because these cars are hard to find I didn't bother. That and with all the young people on this site I didn't know if they would know what they are anyway! I could have put up a Cosmo too.

FlatBlackCaddy

The last gen RX7, its just so damn good looking.

I thought about getting one when i was Z shopping.

They are coming down in price, i've seen a few nice stock ones with similar mileage and condition to my z for around 15-18K, i'm sure i'll get one in the future.....someday. :P

L. ed foote

Member, Self Preservation Society

Pancor

FC, because it would be the only one I wouldn't feel bad about putting a 302 in....    :lol:

Onslaught

Unfortunately I think they are going up. First it VERY difficult to find one that's not been made into a Fast and the Furious rice car. And when you do they are going for over $20K. I've been looking hard and the garaged and pampered ones are expensive.

280Z Turbo

The first gen is my favorite, but if I had one the rotary would have to go for a more traditional piston engine.

Onslaught

Not trying to start anything but I wouldn't have a RX car with a piston motor in it.

ro51092

Quote from: Onslaught on May 08, 2007, 10:09:27 PM
Not trying to start anything but I wouldn't have a RX car with a piston motor in it.

I don't know, I guess it defeats the purpose, but who cares, the 302 is awesome.

280Z Turbo

Well, the rotary is a very flawed, inefficient design that I just don't care to deal with.

Onslaught

To each their own. Seems like a waist of a good sports car to me.  :devil:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on May 08, 2007, 10:16:00 PM
Well, the rotary is a very flawed, inefficient design that I just don't care to deal with.

The piston engine was flawed at one time as well.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Onslaught

I'll accept "different" but not flawed.

sandertheshark

I really like the FD.  I really do.

goldenlover1101

I went with the RX8 only because I love the FD but it just can't touch the RX8 for daily driver status and it is much more expensive and harder to find. And the RX8 just looks so good in person.

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

SVT666

FD is one of the sexiest cars ever built.

Raghavan

Quote from: HEMI666 on May 09, 2007, 08:19:44 AM
FD is one of the sexiest cars ever built.
Yeah, it's definately better than the Rustang. :evildude:

omicron

Someone up the street once had a green FB RX-7, and it sounded like it came straight from the Jetsons.

Awesome show. Nice car, too. I have no desire for the FD whatsoever; I'd take an FB, FC, RX-8 and finally an FD.

SVT666

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on May 09, 2007, 08:25:56 AM
Yeah, it's definately better than the Rustang. :evildude:

True. Despite the fact that I think the 64-69 & 05+ Mustangs are some of the most beautiful cars on the road, the FD > them both.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

heelntoe

i accidentally voted FD, i wanted to vote for the FC.
i'd take the Rx8 over t he FD.
@heelntoe

Raza

FD, then the RX8.  The RX8 may be the better car, but it's also just a little too tame.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.