Started by MidnightDave, May 13, 2007, 07:37:50 PM

Which Celica do you like better?

1993 Marshmallow
8 (61.5%)
2003 Transformer
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

MidnightDave

I had a '90, bought it in November '89, somebody said it looked like a marshmallow! I think the new ones look like those tranformer toys--not that there's anything wrong with that!

2006 Lexus IS350 - bone stock wouldn't change a thing
2006 MINI Cooper S - For Sale!
2002 Toyota Tacoma - A man and his truck, it's a beautiful thing!

the Teuton

I'm not going to vote because I like both equally.  I love the newer GT-S with the Honda-like 1.8 liter engine, but I'd also love to have an All-Trac Turbo version of the marshmallow.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Tave

I like the one in between, and I'd be interested in seeing how some of the older ones would do.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Raghavan

Rupert

Aye.

I voted for the s'more ingredient.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

chevyguy06

Quote from: Tave on May 13, 2007, 07:40:41 PM
I like the one in between, and I'd be interested in seeing how some of the older ones would do.

x2, but I voted for the 93'.
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

JYODER240

All-trac please. I've been in one at a drag-strip and I was surprised and how quick they are.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

goldenlover1101

I picked the transformer, they are one of the few Toyotas I like because they actually have some personality!

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

afty

A girl I had a crush on in high school had one of the old marshmallow ones.  I remember following behind her in my NX2000 when we were going to lunch.  Those were the glory days of overly rounded cars.  :)