Facelifted 2nd gen

3rd gen

4th gen

Facelifted 4th gen

5th gen
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

SVT666

3rd Gen.

The 4th Gen looks like a bigger version of the Geo Storm.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Tave

No contest. My buddy still has his '69 SS: blue with white racing stripes. It's a BEAST!  :rockon:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

heelntoe

1st gen.
2ng gen facelift comes a close second.
@heelntoe

CMan

3rd gen. I have a strange fixation on late 80's Camaros.
Quote from: Morris Minor on September 26, 2008, 08:43:28 AM
I'm going to buy a tube radio so we can huddle round it and, by the light of a single candle, listen to President Obama's fireside chats.

93JC

I also voted 3rd. I don't know, I just think everything about the car was markedly better than any other generation save looks and all-out power.

the Teuton

We had a '76 and a '78 Z-28 and I thought they were so cool when I was little.  That being said, I have no real desire to own another Camaro at the moment.  I, however, picked this:

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

3rd gen is the coolest one evar
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

3.0L V6

The '67-'69 had the best looks of them all.

2nd place: 4th gen. 305 hp of tire cooking fun.

Onslaught

1st. I don't like any of the others.

850CSi

3rd, 1st is a close second.

The new one looks like crap.

S204STi

As far as I'm concerned, the first gen is the only Camaro worth its weight in iron.  The rest were pretty underwhelming to me.

omicron

TBR

4th. I ran the prices on them a couple of days ago, but a nice SS is a little too expensive and definitely too impractical.

The 5th gen promises to take Camaro out of all the bad reputation of before, and move it into the new century.  Wasn't even alive when the first gen was released, so it's kinda hard for me to get all excited over that

Onslaught

Quote from: 565 on May 18, 2007, 10:15:03 PM
The 5th gen promises to take Camaro out of all the bad reputation of before, and move it into the new century.? Wasn't even alive when the first gen was released, so it's kinda hard for me to get all excited over that
I wasn't around also but that's one good looking car. I do agree that the new one could be a great car. But I won't pick it until it comes out. I like it more than the Mustang.

Raza

Which one would I want most in my garage?  First gen.  Which one would I most likely spend money on?  Facelifted 4th.  I went with the first gen though.  Although I do have a weird soft spot for the third generation.  The IROC Concept in GT4 is one of my favorites to drive. 

Although, I'd probably get a last generation Trans Am over a 4th generation Camaro.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Secret Chimp

I like the looks of the IROC-Z 3rd gen the best. Though Hot Rod's "F-Bomb" second gen is thoroughly awesome too:

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.