&%@!!!!

Started by J86, May 17, 2007, 11:54:34 AM

J86

I just got drilled!  I was the second car at an intersection, and the girl in front of me decided it would be fun to stick it in R and ram the spare tire on her CR-V through my hood!  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

BimmerM3

WTF. That sucks man. I hope the car's okay?

The worst is when someone is in front of you who was up too far, so they backed up. But as you're sitting there, you notice that his reverse lights are still on. Then you just have to pray that he doesn't slam on it as soon as the light turns green.

Champ

SaltyDog

So what's gonna happen? 

Did she do it on purpose? 

Was she hot? 

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Tave

WHY DID YOU STOP AT THE RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU FROM BEHIND GOING 80!?

Sometimes the complete idiocy of people makes your head feel as if it's about to explode.

Sorry about your accident, hope you feel better.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

J86

Quote from: Tave on May 17, 2007, 01:05:22 PM
WHY DID YOU STOP AT THE RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU FROM BEHIND GOING 80!?

Sometimes the complete idiocy of people makes your head feel as if it's about to explode.

Sorry about your accident, hope you feel better.

HAHAHAHAH I just fell out of my chair.  Love Dane Cook.

Car has a crumpled hood, that'll need replacing.  Girl unfortunately wasn't cute...had she been I don't tihnk you'd hear me complaining so long as, um, things worked out...  Some truck cut the corner a little tight (although not tight enough to warrant moving!), she got skttish, and backed up without checking behind her.  Unfortuantely, there I was....

Gotta call insurance companies...I do NOT wanna deal with this!

Danish

Quote from: BimmerM3 on May 17, 2007, 11:57:40 AM

The worst is when someone is in front of you who was up too far, so they backed up. But as you're sitting there, you notice that his reverse lights are still on. Then you just have to pray that he doesn't slam on it as soon as the light turns green.

+1
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

etypeJohn

Quote from: J86 on May 17, 2007, 01:09:23 PM
HAHAHAHAH I just fell out of my chair.? Love Dane Cook.

Car has a crumpled hood, that'll need replacing.? Girl unfortunately wasn't cute...had she been I don't tihnk you'd hear me complaining so long as, um, things worked out...? Some truck cut the corner a little tight (although not tight enough to warrant moving!), she got skttish, and backed up without checking behind her.? Unfortuantely, there I was....

Gotta call insurance companies...I do NOT wanna deal with this!

Does your horn not work?

TheIntrepid

Any chance it's totalled? God man, that sucks.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

J86

Payman

I hope you have witnesses, 'cause if she claims you rammed her from behind, you're fucked.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

NomisR

I really really hope you got a police report on this or at least witnesses that'll back you up on your story.  Otherwise, better pray to god that the chick don't lie and say you ran into her.. if that's the case, you're screwed. 

There's a thread on elisetalk about something like this.. it was really gay...

Colonel Cadillac

Oh man, that blows. Another example as to how women can't drive... :lol:

J86

She's a student at my very small school....very apologetic, it will all work out fine.

Rupert

Quote from: NomisR on May 17, 2007, 05:30:12 PM
I really really hope you got a police report on this or at least witnesses that'll back you up on your story.  Otherwise, better pray to god that the chick don't lie and say you ran into her.. if that's the case, you're screwed. 

There's a thread on elisetalk about something like this.. it was really gay...

Why would a story about someone lying about an accident be happy?  :confused:

:rolleyes:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

dazzleman

Sorry to hear about your car getting drilled, Josh.  That sucks, man.  I'd much rather get a ticket any day of the week than be involved in a crash.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TheIntrepid

Um... did the thread title change?

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 17, 2007, 07:57:44 PM
Um... did the thread title change?

It appears so.  Maybe one of the moderators changed it because of the bad language.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on May 17, 2007, 07:58:27 PM
It appears so.  Maybe one of the moderators changed it because of the bad language.

Ah, yes.

Raghavan

That sucks. Hopefully she doesn't lie, but if she does, torch her CR-V and tell them that it was because of a Honda recall. :devil:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on May 17, 2007, 08:23:45 PM
That sucks. Hopefully she doesn't lie, but if she does, torch her CR-V and tell them that it was because of a Honda recall. :devil:

:clap:

footoflead

Quote from: Raghavan on May 17, 2007, 08:23:45 PM
torch her CR-V and tell them that it was because of a Honda recall. :devil:
Cause that would make the situation better ;)

i know it sucks and all, and trust me i would be plenty pissed, but it was her fault and if she is admitting it then there are no worries it goes on her insurance.

Better have witnesses just in case though ;)
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

J86

I have greater faith in humanity (at least, this time) than you alll....

It's a hood replacement on a 14 year old economy car...I'm not too worried.  Even if I do get screwed, I go to a junkyard and pick one up for 75 bones.  She was good about it though, this is a small school and everybody knows each other too well. 

Only thing I'm worried about is, I don't carry collison on my car.  While she admitted to fault, I still don't want that to hinder my car getting fixed...it would be nice to have it taken care of by Tuesday, when I drive home.  As much as I want my hood to fly open at 85....

etypeJohn

Quote from: J86 on May 17, 2007, 02:23:01 PM
Does her hearing not work?

I guess by your reply her hearing didn't work. 

Sounds like no one was injured and the car can be fixed.  Good luck with it.

VTEC_Inside

Lol, the old thread title still shows when looking at the different forum sections.
Honda, The Heartbeat of Japan...
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT 252hp 273lb/ft
2006 Acura CSX Touring 160hp 141lb/ft *Sons car now*
2004 Acura RSX Type S 6spd 200hp 142lb/ft
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft *GONE*
Slushies are something to drink, not drive...

TheIntrepid

Quote from: VTEC_Inside on May 18, 2007, 07:19:51 AM
Lol, the old thread title still shows when looking at the different forum sections.

I also noticed that. Oh well, we don't have any little kids browsing our forum anyway.

VTEC_Inside

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 18, 2007, 07:21:22 AM
I also noticed that. Oh well, we don't have any little kids browsing our forum anyway.

Aren't you only like 18? :P
Honda, The Heartbeat of Japan...
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT 252hp 273lb/ft
2006 Acura CSX Touring 160hp 141lb/ft *Sons car now*
2004 Acura RSX Type S 6spd 200hp 142lb/ft
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft *GONE*
Slushies are something to drink, not drive...

Catman

You'd think some of you guys would have a bit more sense with your thread titles.  I think we made perfectly clear that we would like to keep the forum relatively clean, at least on the front end. 

SVT666

Quote from: Catman on May 18, 2007, 08:15:15 AM
You'd think some of you guys would have a bit more sense with your thread titles.? I think we made perfectly clear that we would like to keep the forum relatively clean, at least on the front end.?
Some people's children eh?  :ohyeah: