Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Challenger

Started by SVT666, May 25, 2007, 08:50:21 AM

Which one do you prefer?

4 (28.6%)
6 (42.9%)
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

SVT666

I love the look of the Challenger, so that's the one I voted for.  But I would still buy a Mustang first.

TheIntrepid

Mustang, for the win.

Pic of Camaro isn't showing, bro.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

chevyguy06

Camaro then Mustang                                                                   then Challenger.
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

The Camaro looks the least retro so it gets my vote.

The Mustang is alright I guess.

The Challenger looks like typical retro crap.

Raza

Challenger looks the best, but that is like the worst picture of the Mustang I've ever seen.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=9298.msg459454#msg459454 date=1180114371
Challenger looks the best, but that is like the worst picture of the Mustang I've ever seen.
:confused: I like that picture.

Raza

Quote from: HEMI666 on May 25, 2007, 01:06:16 PM
:confused: I like that picture.

Sorry.   :thumbsup:

I just don't like that angle or that color. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=9298.msg459519#msg459519 date=1180120755
Sorry.? ?:thumbsup:

I just don't like that angle or that color.?
Grabber Orange is my favourite colour on the new Mustang....although I wouldn't get it. :mask:  I find that bright colours like that get old when you own the car.

Onslaught

Impossible to say until they are out and we have a better idea how they are. But I'm more a Chevy guy out of the three so I'm going Camaro. I don't like Ford's all that much and even if I do kind of like the new Mustang I could never own one.  And I don't trust a Dodge.

SVT666

Quote from: Onslaught on May 25, 2007, 01:45:05 PM
And I don't trust a Dodge.
Why?  My Ram (along with my last Mustang) were the only trouble free vehicles I have ever owned.

Onslaught

Quote from: HEMI666 on May 25, 2007, 01:59:28 PM
Why?? My Ram (along with my last Mustang) were the only trouble free vehicles I have ever owned.
I've never owned one. But my brother had a horrible experience with his Ram. He had to sell it as soon as he paid it off just so it wouldn't break down again. You can't say Dodge without him going into a fit of rage.
I've know 3 other people who have had some kind of Dodge car or truck and they had similar experiences. So while I'm happy that yours has worked out for you, I won't take a chance with my money one one.

SVT666

Quote from: Onslaught on May 25, 2007, 02:19:26 PM
I've never owned one. But my brother had a horrible experience with his Ram. He had to sell it as soon as he paid it off just so it wouldn't break down again. You can't say Dodge without him going into a fit of rage.
I've know 3 other people who have had some kind of Dodge car or truck and they had similar experiences. So while I'm happy that yours has worked out for you, I won't take a chance with my money one one.
My mother-in-laws Miata has had nothing but problems too.  I wonder what that means..... :ohyeah:

Onslaught

Quote from: HEMI666 on May 25, 2007, 02:22:49 PM
My mother-in-laws Miata has had nothing but problems too.? I wonder what that means..... :ohyeah:
That you lie! :ohyeah:

CMan

Quote from: Morris Minor on September 26, 2008, 08:43:28 AM
I'm going to buy a tube radio so we can huddle round it and, by the light of a single candle, listen to President Obama's fireside chats.

JYODER240

I voted for the Camaro, it has really grown on me. The Mustang looks good but there to the point where I see them so much that there's nothing special about them. The Challenger looks way to retro.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

S204STi

If the Camaro had some softer lines and looked a bit more like the first generation, I would dig it.  I just don't like the sharp lines, particularly on the nose.

The Challenger...a remake of one of the most hideous muscle cars, so it doesn't have much of a starting point...

Mustang for me.  Great lines.