Duckin' Stupid

Started by J86, June 21, 2005, 10:08:19 PM

J86

I love small town ways sometimes.  A kid I know got busted for doing 95 in a 45 (it's actually a reasonable speed limit for that area, 'cause everyone does 50 then and it's cool, about what the road can handle), on a stretch of raod where several pedestrians have been killed recently, while he was drinking.  Cop pulled him over.  Because the kid's family is virtually freakin' royalty on this island, he gets off with an "oh, you really shouldn't do that."  Now what the fuck is up with that.  I get pulled over for 40 in a 25 and get my car searched and my stuff strewn everywhere with road grime getting into my expesnive sailing equipment, while this drunk fuck gets the red carpet rolled out for him.  And he's still allowed to drive.  Now how am I supposed to feel next time I get busted for speeding?

BMWDave

Law isnt always fair at all.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

J86

No shit.  It certainly is frustrating though.  

BMWDave

QuoteNo shit.  It certainly is frustrating though.
For sure.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Run Away

Raza

I got busted doing 70 in a 35, and the 35 is a 4 lane unlimited access highway which has a normal average speed of 55-60.  It's utter bullshit that the limit is that low--it should be 50, or at the very least 45.  At some parts, it drops to 30.

It's a fucking cop's wet dream.  

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

Just have the kid in your passanger seat whenever you're on the road :rockon:  

Catman

Ahhhh, politics.

J86, do you think you can refrain from placing bad language in your titles?  I don't moderate in this section or I would have changed it.

R33 GT-R

It's rampant.  It's not always what you know it's who you know.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

ifcar

QuoteAhhhh, politics.

J86, do you think you can refrain from placing bad language in your titles?  I don't moderate in this section or I would have changed it.
What do you want it changed to?

R33 GT-R

QuoteAhhhh, politics.

J86, do you think you can refrain from placing bad language in your titles?  I don't moderate in this section or I would have changed it.
What do you want it changed to?
Any variant of Fuckin would do I'm sure.

Freakin
Duckin
Farkin

:D  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!