Crossover?
Cute ute?

:confused: :huh:

TheIntrepid

It's a new Nissan Multi! :lol:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Pancor

I kind of like the totally utilitarian look of the thing!

Eye of the Tiger

Delicatessen? Could I have tuna salad on a wheat bulkie roll, please? Yes this is the perfect vehicle that nobody will buy because it doesn't look like the 70's Ford Bronco that haunt the dreams of every person over 40 years old. No, this Delicatessen just makes too much sense, and therefore would go unnoticed if it should ever be sold in the U.S. I do like it very much, though.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

omicron

Sir_CARzy

haha somebody on a different forum where this was posted put that exact same picture.

the Teuton

Did Jeep really make a dustbuster minivan/4x4 hybrid as a concept car?  The Mitsu is a spot on copy of it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

93JC

Nah, I'm pretty sure that didn't go past the mock-up stage.

Still, pretty bad copy-age... :nono:

nickdrinkwater

The Delicia has actually been around for a while I think, this is just the latest model.

cawimmer430

Looks pretty funky.  :ohyeah:

Wasn't the Mitsubishi Delica a small city delivery van in Japan? Now it's a van?
:confused:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

ifcar

Quote from: 93JC on June 14, 2007, 03:47:56 PM
Nah, I'm pretty sure that didn't go past the mock-up stage.

Had Jeep done something like that (but better) they might have saved the image of the minivan and prevented the "crossover" trend. Bastards.

Payman

Funny, but I like it.  :ohyeah:

omicron

93JC

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on June 14, 2007, 05:25:22 PM
The Delicia has actually been around for a while I think, this is just the latest model.

It's been around since the late '60s. Didn't have 4WD until '82.

Zcarnut

Got an overhead pic? I want to see if its a 2 or 4 slice model.
I do drive a Honda (when im mowing my lawn).