Great race weekend

Started by the Teuton, June 16, 2007, 09:31:29 PM

the Teuton

If you don't have SPEED or ABC, you're missing out.  Going on right now is the 24 Hours of LeMans and tomorrow is the American Grand Prix in Indianapolis.  There's also a NASCAR race tomorrow, but who gives 2 shits about NASCAR (except Jim Jackson  :P)? 

Thoughts?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Nethead

Quote from: the Teuton on June 16, 2007, 09:31:29 PM
If you don't have SPEED or ABC, you're missing out.? Going on right now is the 24 Hours of LeMans and tomorrow is the American Grand Prix in Indianapolis.? There's also a NASCAR race tomorrow, but who gives 2 shits about NASCAR (except Jim Jackson? :P)??

Thoughts?

And Mustangs finished first, second, and fourth at Mosport Int'l Raceway in Ontario earlier this afternoon, the fourth Mustang victory in the six GARRA Koni Challenge Grand Sport races so far this season!
So many stairs...so little time...

JYODER240

Watching racing on TV doesn't do much for me.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

the Teuton

Quote from: JYODER240 on June 16, 2007, 10:08:13 PM
Watching racing on TV doesn't do much for me.

Are you planning on flying out the La Sarthe, France for June 16, 2008?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

the Teuton

Trep and Rag among others would like a commercial that was just on the Speed Channel during LeMans.  It was for Mahindra tractors with the background voice of someone with a southern accent.  It was Indian meets Redneck.