Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

Laconian

That is a beaut! Haven't seen any here, yet.

The new RDX is an abomination, looks-wise.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Morris Minor

Quote from: FoMoJo on June 15, 2020, 05:44:13 PM
Women are generally kinder to older men.  It happens to me all the time.  I just wish they wouldn't call me deary.
haha - I'm not quite at the "deary" stage yet :lol: .
Seriously I think that's one of the most beautiful cars I've seen around here, and there are some nice ones, but they look mundane in comparison.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

FoMoJo

Quote from: Morris Minor on June 15, 2020, 06:15:23 PM
haha - I'm not quite at the "deary" stage yet :lol: .
Seriously I think that's one of the most beautiful cars I've seen around here, and there are some nice ones, but they look mundane in comparison.
A beautiful car indeed.  Those exclusive marques somehow seem to reach a higher level of design.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Saw this beauty on the street today. It's not a real RS, but a 1972 Porsche 911 with a transplanted 3.3 engine from the successor 930 G-Model. Owner was a lovely lady who happened to show up as I was taking snapshots of her ride, hence the quick interior shot was possible.  :ohyeah:

I'm gonna visit this Italian restaurant just because the owners are obviously so cool and advertise it on this classic Fiat 500L!  :lol:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on June 16, 2020, 04:13:46 PM
Saw this beauty on the street today. It's not a real RS, but a 1972 Porsche 911 with a transplanted 3.3 engine from the successor 930 G-Model. Owner was a lovely lady who happened to show up as I was taking snapshots of her ride, hence the quick interior shot was possible.  :ohyeah:

If she was so lovely, you should've taken her picture too.  We really appreciate looking at the cars, but a lovely lady would be a nice bonus; or is that her with her face blotted out? :ohyeah:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on June 16, 2020, 05:05:08 PM
If she was so lovely, you should've taken her picture too.  We really appreciate looking at the cars, but a lovely lady would be a nice bonus; or is that her with her face blotted out? :ohyeah:

:lol:

In the first photo the lady crossing the street was her. Due to GDPR I have to blur out faces and license plates - or even tattoos if they were visible. Anything that can be used to identify someone needs to be dealt with.

Alfa Romeo Spider Series III

Renault Clio RS Sport

Audi 80L - rare survivor. Most of them have rusted to bits!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

mzziaz

Cuore Sportivo

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Fiat 126 650 complete with a rubber ducky that is thankfully wearing a mask to "protect" it from COVID-19.  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

1983 Toyota FJ40 Diesel (HOW DARE YOU!!!!) - FOR SALE. :ohyeah:

Volvo Amazon Sedan

My second Mercedes-Benz GLB which I've seen on the road. A nice little inoffensive SUV.

Ford 15M with a V4 engine.

Mercedes-Benz 200 (W123)

Mercedes-Benz 280SL (R107)

Porsche 968 Convertible

Peugeot 404 Convertible

WOW! Peugeot 504 Pickup

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

Ah, a Taunus! I remembered there was something really weird about them.

(googles)

Oh yeah, it uses a V4.. wtf!

FoMoJo

Oddly, both Britain and Germany had their own V4 developed at about the same time, Essex V4 vs. Cologne V4.  Similar, but different.

cawimmer430

Saw this McLaren-Mercedes SLR today. Look at the front tires and the dead insects on the snout - this thing gets used on the Autobahn! :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

The SLS has the shape of a penis car, but the long protrusion on the hood makes it absolutely overt!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Laconian on June 26, 2020, 06:04:29 PM
The SLS has the shape of a penis car, but the long protrusion on the hood makes it absolutely overt!

:lol:

Mercedes-Benz 190SL, 1949 Cadillac, Ford E150 Econoline, Ferrari 330GT and a BMW M1.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

I was enjoying the pictures until I saw that Ford Econoline conversion van. What a pile of crap. :lol:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

cawimmer430

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on June 27, 2020, 06:23:16 AM
I was enjoying the pictures until I saw that Ford Econoline conversion van. What a pile of crap. :lol:

But it survived the 1970s!  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: cawimmer430 on June 27, 2020, 06:23:49 AM
But it survived the 1970s!  :thumbsup:

Is it that old? It looks like a mid-80s model.
Anyway, I am much more intrested in the big blue VW "California" van hiding behind the SL convertible.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on June 27, 2020, 06:29:40 AM
Is it that old? It looks like a mid-80s model.
Anyway, I am much more intrested in the big blue VW "California" van hiding behind the SL convertible.

You know more about it than me! Looked like a late 1970s model, but I didn't check the number on the rear lights...  :tounge:

DMC Ferrari F12

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Mercedes-Benz R107 SL and a Facel Vega Facel II

www.wimmerfotografie.de

MrH

Strictly from a looks perspective, I think the SLR and the SLS have both aged really, really well.  I think the AMG coupe will too.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Rich

Quote from: MrH on June 29, 2020, 09:27:58 AM
Strictly from a looks perspective, I think the SLR and the SLS have both aged really, really well.  I think the AMG coupe will too.

Eh, I don't think the big dick laying on the hood will help the SLR.
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

MrH

Quote from: Rich on June 29, 2020, 09:35:14 AM
Eh, I don't think the big dick laying on the hood will help the SLR.

Sometimes you just gotta lay your dick out on the hood.  It happens :lol:
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

CaminoRacer

I've never been a big fan of the SLR. Too gaudy IMO. The SLS and AMG GT are much nicer.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

cawimmer430

The biggest let-down of the SLR was the interior: both in terms of material quality (cheapish-looking plastic) and design (bland).

Mary Kay Porsche 911 Convertible!

Rolls-Royce Phantom

TVR Chimera

BRABUS Mercedes-Benz G850

Mercedes-Benz CLA45S AMG

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Whoa! A 1990s Mitsubishi Lancer in decent shape. These never sold well in Germany so seeing this one is pretty cool.

Abandoned early-model Mercedes-Benz 200D with 55-neck-snapping-horsepower!

Pristine Mercedes-Benz 230TE T-Modell (S123). Gorgeous and perfect - except for that manual transmission; needs to be replaced with the smooth 4-speed automatic.

BMW 2002 Automatic

Porsche 365.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

IF THAT PUS YELLOW 200D IS A 4 SPEED MANUAL, THEN I WILL SELL MY SOUL IN ORDER TO AQUIRE IT.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on July 03, 2020, 04:40:43 PM
IF THAT PUS YELLOW 200D IS A 4 SPEED MANUAL, THEN I WILL SELL MY SOUL IN ORDER TO AQUIRE IT.

It did indeed have a manual transmission (you kind of need it on the 200D! :lol: ). Hey, you can import this thing into the USA! 0-62 mph in 33 seconds, baby! ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de