Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

BMWDave

QuoteSend that and any other non-dealership photos off to ES.
I already did :praise:
Sounds good! They put up a new batch every week or so, correct? Keep us posted.  :)
Every monday there is a new batch.  And I will keep you posted :)  I am seeing so many exotics nowadays...the summer brings them out, I guess.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Sounds good! They put up a new batch every week or so, correct? Keep us posted.  :)
Every monday there is a new batch.  And I will keep you posted :)  I am seeing so many exotics nowadays...the summer brings them out, I guess.
Maybe even I'll see a few, but I won't try to grab pics while driving.  

BMWDave

Maybe even I'll see a few, but I won't try to grab pics while driving.
I'm proffessional at that...:praise:  I take lots of pictures at stop lights and such when its safe...like with the NSX, and I generally just aim my camera with one hand in the direction of the car and hope for the best.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Too much pressure, I wouldn't want to have the light change while I'm still shooting. It takes me long enough to get moving from a stop as it is, I don't need to risk starting late.

If I start to see stuff around, I may carry a camera with me in case I see something parked.  

BMWDave

Rolls Royce, lots of S600s, CL and SL600s, and a few 6ers.

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

10 cops.  8 marked Vics, one unmarked, and a marked Tahoe.  

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Colonel Cadillac

Sounds like someone got arrested...

Raza

QuoteSounds like someone got arrested...
No, but I've been taking it easy since they're all over the place.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

I saw a DeLorean a bit ago...very nice.  Unpainted, in pretty good condition.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

giant_mtb

That's ALL you saw, Dave?  :rolleyes:  :o  :lol:  :rockon:  

BMWDave

Just saw a DB7-I was going 60 on a highway, saw a glint of red, and only later figured out what it was :praise:

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Saw a black NSX Sunday, with its Acura badges swapped for Honda ones.  

BMWDave

QuoteSaw a black NSX Sunday, with its Acura badges swapped for Honda ones.
In all European/Asian markets, its called the Honda NSX.  So you must have seen an imported version of the car.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

So in total today I saw:

Aston Martin DB7, Acura NSX, Corvette, SL65 AMG, CLS55 AMG, lots of CLS500's, brand new Audi A3, an E55 AMG, and a few new SLK350s.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

In all European/Asian markets, its called the Honda NSX.  So you must have seen an imported version of the car.

I highly doubt it. It's like the people who swapped Lexus IS300 badges for "Toyota Altezza" ones, they just wanted to make it look like the imported version.

BMWDave

I highly doubt it. It's like the people who swapped Lexus IS300 badges for "Toyota Altezza" ones, they just wanted to make it look like the imported version.
I would hope someone who bought a 100K car would have more class than that :blink:  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I would hope someone who bought a 100K car would have more class than that :blink:
I wouldn't count on the assumption that they do.  <_<  

850CSi

Spotted today in the driveway...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

I saw a DB7 Volante on Philmont yesterday.  That's 3 now that I've seen in that area, and a Bentley. It's not a particularly rich area, either.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

Saw two 6er Convertibles, a Rolls Royce, lots of SLs, new 330i, E55 AMG, CLS55 AMG, Sl55 AMG, tons of CLS500s, and some more that I am not remembering.

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

I spotted this AND the Allroad AND the TSX in the driveway. I just took a picture of this when the other two cars were in the garage.  

850CSi

Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo.

I gave him a thumbs-up, he waved.

jadewolf123

was it an indian guy because then he would be my kinda uncle, moms 2nd cousin, or could be m friends neighbor, though i think his might be black
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Fire It Up

Quotewas it an indian guy because then he would be my kinda uncle, moms 2nd cousin, or could be m friends neighbor, though i think his might be black
.?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raza

Diablo SV, Cobra replica, M coupe

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raghavan

Quotewas it an indian guy because then he would be my kinda uncle, moms 2nd cousin, or could be m friends neighbor, though i think his might be black
.?
:lol:  :lol:  

ifcar

Over the last three days, I saw several 06 Passats, an 06 Vue (which may win the Most Botched Facelift award), and a black Solstice.  

Tom

QuoteOver the last three days, I saw several 06 Passats, an 06 Vue (which may win the Most Botched Facelift award), and a black Solstice.
Route 1?

BMWDave

Porsche GT2, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari 308 GTS... :D

2007 Honda S2000