Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

Champ

Bently Continental?  (coupe)
Saw a 4 door silver Viggen downtown last night too. (other viggens are rare spots)

like 4-5 S4's last night.. A4's are WAY too common here.

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

TBR

QuoteBently Continental?  (coupe)
Saw a 4 door silver Viggen downtown last night too. (other viggens are rare spots)

like 4-5 S4's last night.. A4's are WAY too common here.

(Continental GT)
Or

(Continental R or T)

Champ

(Continental GT)
This one, in black

JYODER240

Maserati Quattroporte :rockon:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Run Away

'66 Fairlane 500
'68 Galaxie
'68 Charger
~65? Galaxie

JYODER240

QuoteWell, for thanksgiving me and my family (parents and older bro) decided to travel instead of sit home and eat turkey, so we literally traveled around all of FL ( if you have a map nearby, I live in Panama City which is in the NW part of FL went down the panhandle and down the gulf of mexico coast into the Florida Keys then came back to Miami and drove along the atlantic ocean coast)
So the following are the cars I saw, believe it or not:

- 7-8 Bentley Continental GT's ( just like the one posted above)
- around 4-5 Rolls Royce Phantom
- 3 Rolls Royce, the model that comes before the phantom, dont know what is called
- 5 Ferrari F430, no lie, I counted them everytime I saw them, I saw almost all of them in Naples
- Countless Mercedes and their AMG versions including the CLS
- Countless Audi's
- I also saw a lot of the Lexus SC430
- 3 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, god that car was so sexy
- 2-3 Bentley Arnage 4doors
- Im not 100% sure but I believe I saw a Maseratti
- I saw so many Jaguars it literally was not even funny
- I also saw quite a few Bimmers and the new 3 series, I also am not sure about this but I think I saw an M5 oh and a lot of the 6 series, that car is nice
- I also saw a lot of Porsches and the Cayanne
- Quite a few Land ROver Range Rovers
- OMG I almost forgot about all of the god damn Lamborghinis I saw ( well it was more like 5-6 of them) I saw the Gallardo
and the Murcielgo
Oh and BTW none of those are my pics, all from good ol' google, but as you can imagine there was a lot of "Oh damn look at that car" going on while I was driving around FL, especially the Ferraris and Aston Martins, btw the Aston Martin sounds EXTREMELY good, you can definately tell that it has a lot of power but the engine is not really loud like those muscle cars.
There are a lot of nice cars in Florida. Especialy Naples and Ft. Lauderdale.

TBR

The Rolls Royce before the Phantom was the Silver Seraph:

Submariner

QuoteI also saw a black M3 vert and a yellow S4, next to each other.  I thought "RACE!" but the M3 was in the left turn only lane.
We know who would win :praise:
Le beemer
If it was coupe, yes, but the vert is somewhat of a porker.  The M3's engine ain't a torque monster either.  If the drivers were equil, the S4 would win.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

MaxPower

I saw a Solstice today, looked pretty good parked.

Colonel Cadillac

I saw a Solstice the other day too, definitely a good looking car :D  

SaltyDog

Saw an XLR on the road.  I don't see too many of them.  It looked kind of radical.  Definately striking.  A statement-maker I guess you could say.  Not sure I like the design.  

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

so cal cookie

I saw an MB SL55 AMG while going to AZ this past weekend.  
The driver was doing like 95 when he came on a truck that was passing us at like 90.  The truck pulled over after passing us, and the Benz floored it.
It's been a while since I've heard such a beautiful sound like that.B)  

JYODER240

300C SRT-8, its the first I've seen. Looked great, the stock 20's look good on it to, I was afraid they might look to big.  

TBR

I've actually seen a 300c SRT-8 before :praise:

El Barto

I saw an H3 a couple of days ago.  I think it looks a lot better than the H2.
2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

TBR

I think one of my neighbors has an H3 but I am not sure (those people are all over the place with their car choices: their last ride was a ML320, before that they had a S80, before that they had a LX450 (used apparantly), before that they had an Expedition (for about a week), before that they had a XJ8, and before that they had a Karmen Ghia <_<).  

Raza

QuoteI saw an H3 a couple of days ago.  I think it looks a lot better than the H2.
I think it looks so much uglier.  Not that the H2 is a thing of beauty, mind you, but if it weren't for those ridiculous fender "flares" I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

I saw a Porsche 996 GT2 today.  When I was driving home I thought "Porsche...911...996...GT2!!!!!!"

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Colonel Cadillac

2 kids at my old school's fathers had a GT2. I was wildy jealous each time I saw one.  

BMWDave

I saw a Ford GT at full throttle today on the highway--damn, did it sound amazing!!!!  

Then I saw a very cool site--a RR Phantom driving right next to a Cadillac ESV--all I saw was the flying lady from the side-it looked like it was floating in mid air.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

JYODER240

QuoteI saw a Ford GT at full throttle today on the highway--damn, did it sound amazing!!!!  

Then I saw a very cool site--a RR Phantom driving right next to a Cadillac ESV--all I saw was the flying lady from the side-it looked like it was floating in mid air.
I'm jealous you're allways seeing sweet cars :angry:  :lol:  

BMWDave

I forgot to mention I saw a new black M5 at night on Thursday, and a silver M5 on Friday :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Quote<< S500L >>
Do you sit in your window waiting for cool cars to go by or what?  :D  :D  :rockon:  

JYODER240

Yesterday I saw 2 A8L's, and a black CTS-V driven by an extremely hott chick :rockon:  

BMWDave

Saw a Bentley Continental GT on Tuesday, and a Blue E60 M5 on Wednesday.

2007 Honda S2000

93JC

Some of the stranger things I've seen in the last couple weeks:

- 3 Solstices!
- 2 Mercedes-Benz B-classes
- a Volvo PV
- a Volvo 164
- 2 Alfa Romeo Spiders

Raza

I've been seeing a bit of a strange Volkswagen as well.  It sort of looks like a coupe version of a Golf, but nicer--kind of like a coupe version of the Cabrio, but manlier.  

That's it.  What is that?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i