While we were in Petosky I looked at (but no drive)........

Started by hounddog, June 25, 2007, 09:30:15 PM

hounddog

A Camery Hybrid in the Walgreens lot.  I think it is actually less good looking than the Prius.   Not much I liked about its styling.  I did not get in, the owner was in the store and I did not think he would appreciate it.

A Subaru something wagon.  There is only one paragraph I can say about this car;

YUK.

A Bently convertible.    (no need for further review on this car.  the name says it all  :ohyeah: )
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

hounddog

Oh, and the Nissan SAV with the rounded tail.? It was this -----> <----- close to being good looking.?

And then I laid my peepers on the instrument cluster and that was it for me.? Why would someone do that to a decent vehicle??
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

the Teuton

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:30:15 PM

A Subaru something wagon.? There is only one paragraph I can say about this car;

YUK.

Are you on crack?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

hounddog

Quote from: the Teuton on June 25, 2007, 09:36:46 PM
Are you on crack?
Please do not tell me you like this car.? My stomach is only so strong.
In the dictionary next to the word YUK, is a picture of Liza Minelli in a thong holding a picture of this car with a dialogue bubble, "Look, I'm not the ugliest think in the world."
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

TheIntrepid

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:30:15 PM
A Camery Hybrid in the Walgreens lot.  I think it is actually less good looking than the Prius.   Not much I liked about its styling.  I did not get in, the owner was in the store and I did not think he would appreciate it.

:rage: I just bought one. :(

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

hounddog

Quote from: TheIntrepid on June 25, 2007, 09:42:06 PM
:rage: I just bought one. :(
Hey, if it makes you feel better, I always liked my 04 Intrepid police car.  :ohyeah:
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

the Teuton

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:41:13 PM
Please do not tell me you like this car.? My stomach is only so strong.
In the dictionary next to the word YUK, is a picture of Liza Minelli in a thong holding a picture of this car with a dialogue bubble, "Look, I'm not the ugliest think in the world."

I drive an Impreza wagon.  Look at the sig.  The Legacy wagon is the so-called lesbian wagon, but I still think it's kinda cool.  Roy had one.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raghavan

Quote from: the Teuton on June 25, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
I drive an Impreza wagon.  Look at the sig.  The Legacy wagon is the so-called lesbian wagon, but I still think it's kinda cool.  Roy had one.
I saw a lowered Legacy Turbo wagon with BBS wheels once.
It was awesome.

hounddog

Quote from: the Teuton on June 25, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
I drive an Impreza wagon.? Look at the sig.? The Legacy wagon is the so-called lesbian wagon, but I still think it's kinda cool.? Roy had one.
Well, if Roy had one........you know.......then it would be cool.
:lol:

Sorry, man, no offense but that is just not ever going to be in anyones "cool and good looking classic car" mags.  It looks like it belongs on the cover of "Rolling and Stoned."
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

TheIntrepid

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:44:23 PM
Hey, if it makes you feel better, I always liked my 04 Intrepid police car.  :ohyeah:

:rockon:

Of course, you had the column-shift one without the manumatic that mine has. You missed out, my friend. :ohyeah:

Yeah everyone's entitled to their opinions. I do like the Camry though.

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

hounddog

Quote from: TheIntrepid on June 25, 2007, 09:48:49 PM
:rockon:

Of course, you had the column-shift one without the manumatic that mine has. You missed out, my friend. :ohyeah:

Yeah everyone's entitled to their opinions. I do like the Camry though.
Apparently, your opinion is on par with the Tueton;  like my girlfriend-----drunk and in the trunk.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

the Teuton

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:47:41 PM
Well, if Roy had one........you know.......then it would be cool.
:lol:

Sorry, man, no offense but that is just not ever going to be in anyones "cool and good looking classic car" mags.? It looks like it belongs on the cover of "Rolling and Stoned."

And I think Subie wagons rock, you hater!

hounddog

~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

the Teuton

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:54:01 PM
You ate alot of paint chips as a kid, right?

Not to sound any meaner than I am, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

These aren't mine, but this is what I'm planning on doing with mine, as I already have the vented hood and side skirts.  Subie wagons rock!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: hounddog on June 25, 2007, 09:54:01 PM
You ate alot of paint chips as a kid, right?

You don't want to mess with Teuton. He's a friggin beast. :P

hounddog

You know I am just raggin on you, I hope?  But all I see are little red x's.  And they look better than the Subarus I saw at the dealership.  Sorry, man.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

hounddog

Quote from: the Teuton on June 25, 2007, 10:01:24 PM
Not to sound any meaner than I am, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

These aren't mine, but this is what I'm planning on doing with mine, as I already have the vented hood and side skirts.? Subie wagons rock!
see.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

the Teuton

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

J86

Quote from: the Teuton on June 25, 2007, 10:01:24 PM

These aren't mine, but this is what I'm planning on doing with mine, as I already have the vented hood and side skirts.  Subie wagons rock!

It's a line from Tommy Boy.

the Teuton

J86

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

haha, why?

hounddog

Quote from: J86 on June 25, 2007, 10:44:04 PM
Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

haha, why?
You beat me to it.? One of my all time favorite movies.  'and did I hear a "niner" in there?  Were you talking on a walky talky?"

"Ewwww, I hear you getting fatter."
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

J86

The Pirate

I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

NomisR

hounddog

Quote from: NomisR on June 26, 2007, 07:13:10 PM
What's a Petrosky?
I have no idea.  A Petosky, however, is a city in northern Michigan about 40 minutes from the longest suspension bridge in America.  There is a rock named for the region, which is really not a rock at all but rather fossilized coral reef from when Lake Michigan was a shallow ocean and northern Michigan was as temperate and beautiful as Hawaii. 

This history lesson was brought to you by the Doughnut Fund, a subsidiary of the Tallguy Group.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke