Motor Trend Road Test of BMW M3

Started by 1 BAD 7, July 14, 2007, 10:44:44 PM

Submariner

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:43:14 PM
Like I said forget it I should have known better you are a hypocrite who says one thing then back out of it claiming that is not what he meant to say. You are well known Anit BMW fan boy from your days of C/D not to mention you love to start trouble yourself by saying one liner ignorant comments like your buddies unprovoked and then run to the moderators claiming you are an angel. :rolleyes:

I dont value anything you say since I know that you love to make up lies like you did when you went on to claim that my wheels were heavy without knowing anything about their weight. You are a liar and hypocrite who loves to start things by provoking others and then run away and hide behind moderators. I think you would do a lot better by taking your own advice "GROW UP" ;)

He has stated several times that he likes my BMW.  Unless it was some reverse psychology bashing of me (which guess what, it wasn't)  Yoder isn't an "anti-BMW" basher as you claim.  I've never seen him troll (as you do on an almost daily basis)
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Submariner

I wonder what Kayani's clients would think of him if they saw his ramblings on here.

1 BAD 7

My clients would think worse about your ramblings then mine as you need to get a life instead of worrying about me. :rolleyes:

Quote from: Submariner on July 28, 2007, 03:22:31 PM
I wonder what Kayani's clients would think of him if they saw his ramblings on here.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

SJ_GTI

Quote from: Submariner on July 28, 2007, 03:22:31 PM

As a general observation, I have noticed most of these "e-throwdowns" start with someone insulting Kayani.

We all know Kayani likes BMW's. You don't need to insult him everytime he posts.

Submariner

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 01, 2007, 06:41:04 AM
As a general observation, I have noticed most of these "e-throwdowns" start with someone insulting Kayani.

We all know Kayani likes BMW's. You don't need to insult him everytime he posts.

I didn't.  It was only one time.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 01, 2007, 06:41:04 AM

As a general observation, Kayani is an asshole that deserves every insult that comes his way. I never would have had a major problem with him, until he started unprovoked personal attacks on me. I was trying to be tactful at the beginning of "the great big rimz have more rotational inertia wars", but he just couldn't handle truth and logic, so he struck out and insulted me (and many others) in ways that revealed his true nature. He is not the type of person I would ever want to associate with in real life or on the interweb, and he is wasting everyone's time on this forum.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the Teuton

I foresee a NACar vs. Kayani throwdown at a GTG at some point in the future.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on August 01, 2007, 11:26:23 PM
I foresee a NACar vs. Kayani throwdown at a GTG at some point in the future.

Kayani would never go to a GTG, because he knows everyone would just find out what a phony he is.

the Teuton

Quote from: NACar on August 01, 2007, 11:27:45 PM
Kayani would never go to a GTG, because he knows everyone would just find out what a phony he is.

You think he'd bring a rusty E21 3er and a Volvo 740 or something?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on August 01, 2007, 11:31:00 PM
You think he'd bring a rusty E21 3er and a Volvo 740 or something?

No, I'm sure he has all this 7-er and Gixxer. All he needs to do is bring himself.  :huh:

Eye of the Tiger

Do you think Kayani is real? Sometimes I swear, it has to be someone with a second account just fucking around.

the Teuton

Quote from: NACar on August 01, 2007, 11:38:04 PM
Do you think Kayani is real? Sometimes I swear, it has to be someone with a second account just fucking around.

HAHA!

You don't think Kayani is RBA or Julian, do you?

Danish

Quote from: NACar on August 01, 2007, 11:38:04 PM

See, for a while I thought that too. I forgot why, but somebody on CarSPIN posted a link to another forum (i think it was bimmer-roadfly) and Kayani was on there! And his posts were in perfect English!

Then again, I don't understand the appeal of constantly trolling on a forum and regurgitating tired worn out arguments.

Bottom Line: He's some 37 year old living in his mom's house who troll about BMWs all day. Or he is some guy with a family and BMWs who has an odd urge to defend his cars at all costs.

Either way, he's a loser.
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

1 BAD 7

I am trying to not drop down to your level at this time so all I would like to say is that you are being very childish and you need to  :growup:

What is funny is that you claim that I insulted you first when it is vice & versa. You insulted me first and kept shoving your opinion down my throat and didnot care to listen to my point of view at all. When I disagreed with your opinion you started throwing insults and since have been following me arround foaming at mouth throwing insults every time I post in any thread. Your behavior shows what kind of class you have which is even more evident with your foul and filthy language.

I dont know why I even wasted my time replying to your post.

Quote from: NACar on August 01, 2007, 11:23:40 PM
As a general observation, Kayani is an asshole that deserves every insult that comes his way. I never would have had a major problem with him, until he started unprovoked personal attacks on me. I was trying to be tactful at the beginning of "the great big rimz have more rotational inertia wars", but he just couldn't handle truth and logic, so he struck out and insulted me (and many others) in ways that revealed his true nature. He is not the type of person I would ever want to associate with in real life or on the interweb, and he is wasting everyone's time on this forum.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on August 02, 2007, 06:11:43 PM
I am trying to not drop down to your level at this time so all I would like to say is that you are being very childish and you need to? :growup:

What is funny is that you claim that I insulted you first when it is vice & versa. You insulted me first and kept shoving your opinion down my throat and didnot care to listen to my point of view at all. When I disagreed with your opinion you started throwing insults and since have been following me arround foaming at mouth throwing insults every time I post in any thread. Your behavior shows what kind of class you have which is even more evident with your foul and filthy language.

I dont know why I even wasted my time replying to your post.

You see, I can turn you text red, too.? :rolleyes:? Shut the fuck up. All I did was try to talk some sense into you, but you just keep insisting on believing that your oversized rimz are the great performance enhancement of all time.

SJ_GTI

Quote from: NACar on August 02, 2007, 06:19:03 PM

You see, I can turn you text red, too.? :rolleyes:? Shut the fuck up. All I did was try to talk some sense into you, but you just keep insisting on believing that your oversized rimz are the great performance enhancement of all time.

I remember that thread, and I remember things like you say above. The problem is, Kayani never claimed any such thing. He said the wheels he bought were better than the stock wheels...that's about it. Maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong (only a person driving both could be 100% sure), but from what I can tell most of the people "argueing" with him rely on outlandish claims like you just made above to try and "prove" their point.

I don't even agree with him a lot of the time, but you guys hounding him seem far more childish IMHO.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 03, 2007, 08:37:51 AM
I remember that thread, and I remember things like you say above. The problem is, Kayani never claimed any such thing. He said the wheels he bought were better than the stock wheels...that's about it. Maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong (only a person driving both could be 100% sure), but from what I can tell most of the people "argueing" with him rely on outlandish claims like you just made above to try and "prove" their point.

I don't even agree with him a lot of the time, but you guys hounding him seem far more childish IMHO.

Don't start with me. One thing that infuriates me about Kayani is that he does make outlandish claims, and then you call him out and tell him all the reasons he's wrong. Then he shoots back with a very long-winded and hard to comprehend argument. Over time, his arguments evolve so he is actually agreeing with what you were saying all along, and now you're arguing with him for no reason, which is why you are now calling me childish. You should probably shut up with your humble opinions before you start looking childish, too.

SVT_Power

woot! Someone's on Kayani's side! Now it's The whole board - 1 vs. Kayani + Tony
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

I would quote some of Kayani's most childish posts, but they were so bad they had to be deleted.

Eye of the Tiger

Actually, I think this sums it up nicely:

Quote from: Kayani
Look at what you drive before you run to make fun of others seriously.......? :confused:

Submariner

Must we dwell on this, people?  Surely there are better things to discuss.

This sums it up.

Kayani is a douchebag who acts immature no matter who starts it.  He feels he is always right and resorts to childish insults and rants in a desperate last ditch effort to prove he is right.  So, for the sake of the board, lets just ignore him.  We should not stoop to his level, because that only brings the rest of the board down.

SJ_GTI

Quote from: NACar on August 03, 2007, 08:51:27 AM

Don't start with me. One thing that infuriates me about Kayani is that he does make outlandish claims, and then you call him out and tell him all the reasons he's wrong. Then he shoots back with a very long-winded and hard to comprehend argument. Over time, his arguments evolve so he is actually agreeing with what you were saying all along, and now you're arguing with him for no reason, which is why you are now calling me childish. You should probably shut up with your humble opinions before you start looking childish, too.

:lol:

Hey NACar, go fuck yourself.  :ohyeah:

MexicoCityM3

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 03, 2007, 12:06:55 PM

Hey NACar, go fuck yourself.? :ohyeah:

Kayani is a pain most of the time and next to impossible to defend. However, I have to agree with SJ_GTI that now whenever Kayani posts he gets flamed & burnt crisply ASAP, independently of whether his actual post was reasonable or not.

Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

S204STi

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 03, 2007, 12:06:55 PM

Hey NACar, go fuck yourself.? :ohyeah:

Wow, that pretty much proved his point.   :confused:

Danish

Quote from: M_power on August 03, 2007, 09:02:53 AM
woot! Someone's on Kayani's side! Now it's The whole board - 1 vs. Kayani + Tony

Don't be so sure of that:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 24, 2006, 09:45:34 PM
Kayani doesn't post as frequently but when he does, they're all long quality posts. :ohyeah:

More like: Board - 2 vs. Kayani + Tony + Trep

Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

S204STi

Quote from: MexicoCityM3 on August 03, 2007, 12:13:28 PM
Kayani is a pain most of the time and next to impossible to defend. However, I have to agree with SJ_GTI that now whenever Kayani posts he gets flamed & burnt crisply ASAP, independently of whether his actual post was reasonable or not.

He has made a name for himself as a racist (burnt curry, anyone?), bigoted, opinionated individual.  It's hard for these guys not to want to jump down his throat anytime he shows his mug around here.  :huh:

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

SJ_GTI

PS. I am not "defending" anyone, I am saying that you guys make it 10x worse than it would be if you just ignored him.

My last point was a joke because I thought NACar's post was just as useful. I thought the smilies would make it obvious.  :rolleyes: You guys are just looking for things to be upset about as far as I can tell.

S204STi

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 03, 2007, 01:29:04 PM
PS. I am not "defending" anyone, I am saying that you guys make it 10x worse than it would be if you just ignored him.

My last point was a joke because I thought NACar's post was just as useful. I thought the smilies would make it obvious.? :rolleyes: You guys are just looking for things to be upset about as far as I can tell.

Personally, you could add all the smilies you want but "go fuck yourself" still sounds rather harsh.