Latest Civic Spy Shots

Started by LostBoy, June 24, 2005, 01:53:15 PM

LostBoy

Courtesy of ToV...but, because of copyright laws, I cannot link the photos directly...And, on top on that, Temple of Vtec makes you register to see the picts...

But if you've got a dummy email, 30 secs worth of patience, and mild interest, check it out!

Temple of Vtec - Future Civic Spy Shots

What the verdict, CSers?

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

ifcar

MPLexus from C/D took those pics, BTW.

TBR

QuoteMPLexus from C/D took those pics, BTW.
well he won't have a problem with us posting them. And, I suspect ToV is more concerned about bandwidth than copyright protection.  

ifcar

Not a bad looking car, a bit too rounded but attractive overall.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

QuoteMPLexus from C/D took those pics, BTW.
well he won't have a problem with us posting them. And, I suspect ToV is more concerned about bandwidth than copyright protection.
If they said not to post them, don't post them. Just register and view them, or wait until tomorrow (MP said that they'd be up for general viewing by then).

R33 GT-R

SargeMonkey

You know whats rather sad? My 79 civic gets better milage, and the older minis get better then the newer, thats just sh*t.
`79 Civic Cvcc
`81 Civic 1300xl
`78 Silverado Camper 454
`70 Chevy Fleetside (non running)
`91 Camry XL All-trac 4cyl
`86 Toyota Pickup (475k miles)
`92 Jeep Wrangler Renegade 4" lift 35" tires.

ifcar

Not really, when you consider that your Civic seats only two people (unless the rear seat occupants had their legs amputated and probably goes from 0-60 in 20 seconds.

Tom

QuoteYou know whats rather sad? My 79 civic gets better milage, and the older minis get better then the newer, thats just sh*t.
So is it up and running now?

Fire It Up

The coupe looks butt ugly. The sedan....uhm, well I cant really say yet.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Speed_Racer

3 times the 3hreed.

3 times the 3radrenaline.  :D  

LostBoy

More picts of the upcoming Civic...this time, a little more revealing.

Car Connection - Civic Spy Shots (uncovered)

Enjoy!  :)  

footoflead

QuoteNot really, when you consider that your Civic seats only two people (unless the rear seat occupants had their legs amputated and probably goes from 0-60 in 20 seconds.
it will probally do 0-60 in 20 with a tail wind and a down hill slope.... :D  :D  :lol:

Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

MrH

QuoteMore picts of the upcoming Civic...this time, a little more revealing.

Car Connection - Civic Spy Shots (uncovered)

Enjoy!  :)
Looks like the front of a TL met with a Prius for the sedan, and an Ion quad coupe for the coupe version.  Coupe isn't too shabby looking.  The sedan is another story.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

93JC

Looks like a pair of Saturn Ions...

<_<  

BMWDave

The coupe looks ok, but I am worried that the sedan will be humpty dumpty on wheels.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

The shot of the front looks like a Saturn Ion.  :(  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

crv16

My crude image cleanup.

The coupe looks nice, the sedan is an improvement, but still not quite as stylish as the last generation Jetta or the current Mazda 3.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

R33 GT-R

Ohhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!  This reminds me of something.....Feeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

BMWDave

That sedan looks utterly bloated and disgusting....it cannot even compete with any other sedan in its class styling wise, IMO.

2007 Honda S2000

crv16

QuoteThat sedan looks utterly bloated and disgusting....it cannot even compete with any other sedan in its class styling wise, IMO.
The high beltline is becoming more and more common.  Guess you better start getting used to the look?
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

BMWDave

QuoteThat sedan looks utterly bloated and disgusting....it cannot even compete with any other sedan in its class styling wise, IMO.
The high beltline is becoming more and more common.  Guess you better start getting used to the look?
I have nothing wrong with a high beltline...it looks very good on some cars.  This Civic looks horribele...Ion from the front, Corolla from side.  Honda can do better than this.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

I guess they were trying to make the front look a bit like the TL's, instead they made it look like the Ion's which isn't a good thing at all. The rest of it is no worse than the Corolla or Jetta, but not as good as the Spectra, Focus, Cobalt, or 3.  

BMWDave

QuoteI guess they were trying to make the front look a bit like the TL's, instead they made it look like the Ion's which isn't a good thing at all. The rest of it is no worse than the Corolla or Jetta, but not as good as the Spectra, Focus, Cobalt, or 3.
Both the Corolla and Jetta look more synchronized and fluid, IMO.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteI guess they were trying to make the front look a bit like the TL's, instead they made it look like the Ion's which isn't a good thing at all. The rest of it is no worse than the Corolla or Jetta, but not as good as the Spectra, Focus, Cobalt, or 3.
Both look like blobs of formless metal imho, just like this Civic does.  

BMWDave

Both look like blobs of formless metal imho, just like this Civic does.
Design is subjective :)

2007 Honda S2000

crv16

This might be one of those cars you just have to see in person before making a final judgement.

Some cars, like the latest Subaru Legacy, looked incredible in pictures, yet dull in person.  Others look so-so in pictures, and pretty good in person.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

R33 GT-R

I'm not sure but I think anyway I look at this turd it will still be a turd.