174mph Ferrari Is 'Too Slow'

Started by BMWDave, July 08, 2005, 06:45:21 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

R33 GT-R

The good news is that this car was repaired.
It was repaired and his new insurance premium for 6 months is 19k.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

The good news is that this car was repaired.
It was repaired and his new insurance premium for 6 months is 19k.
I'm sure he can afford it :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

I'm sure he can but someone still needs to beat the hell out of him for doing that to such a fine piece of machinery.

ifcar

Description:
Driver fell asleep and ran head on into a Ford Explorer. Luckily the accident happened right in front of a fire station or else the driver would have burned alive. After 3 years of rehab, driver can now walk again. Other driver was not injured badly.

Description:
This is what a Neon looks like after rolling 4 times at 130 MPH. Driver walked away, passenger nearly died

Description:
Young driver committed suicide by crashed into a bulldozer at over 100 mph because his girlfriend had just dumped him

BMWDave

The last picture doesnt work.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Description:
Police car crossed the median while chasing a car at 100MPH. Hit a truck head on. Deputy survived the accident.

Description:
Here's a scary sight. This accident was caused when a Ford Explorer hit a Chevrolet Cavalier and they both fell off a very high cliff.

BMWDave

Those cars are absolutely mangled!

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteThe last picture doesnt work.
Works now.  

BMWDave

QuoteThe last picture doesnt work.
Works now.
There are better ways to commit suicide than crashing your car! :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

Raghavan

iffy, i think there's a rule in C/D that says that you can't post pics of crahsed cars. perhaps we should do the same here.

BMWDave

Quoteiffy, i think there's a rule in C/D that says that you can't post pics of crahsed cars. perhaps we should do the same here.
Why?  Whats wrong with crashed cars?

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Quoteiffy, i think there's a rule in C/D that says that you can't post pics of crahsed cars. perhaps we should do the same here.
dunno, but what's the point of posting mangled cars? and, it could also cause discomfort or bring back some bad memories of car accidents to some people. i know people like that. just saying. :shrugs:

BMWDave

dunno, but what's the point of posting mangled cars? and, it could also cause discomfort or bring back some bad memories of car accidents to some people. i know people like that. just saying. :shrugs:
I guess you could say that, but no one has expressed discomfort yet because of that reason.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

If anyone complains who's actually suffering from the problem themselves, we'll consider such a policy. Until then:

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! The Discomfort! i'm dying!
now can you stop posting such pics cos i said i'm uncomfortable?

ifcar

Nope. I said we'd CONSIDER a policy change. I considered it, you figure out what I decided:

Raghavan

you know, i don't htink it's very nice to post pics of smashed cars....

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

ifcar

Quoteyou know, i don't htink it's very nice to post pics of smashed cars....
And I don't think your presence benefits the forums in any way whatsoever.

Oh well, agree to disagree I suppose.  

Raghavan

Quoteyou know, i don't htink it's very nice to post pics of smashed cars....
And I don't think your presence benefits the forums in any way whatsoever.

Oh well, agree to disagree I suppose.
do you get some pleasure out of posting pics of smashed cars?

Raghavan

oh, and i make the forum appear busier, so the forums do benefit out of my presence.

ifcar

Quoteoh, and i make the forum appear busier, so the forums do benefit out of my presence.
You make the forum seem to be composed uninformed and unintelligent members as well, offsetting any activity gain.  

BMWDave

Quoteoh, and i make the forum appear busier, so the forums do benefit out of my presence.
You make the forum seem to be composed uninformed and unintelligent members as well, offsetting any activity gain.
Well said.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Well said.
hey, shut up you. i wasn't talking to you. :angry:  :angry:
:lol:  :lol:  

Raghavan

how am i unintelligent? just cos i whore sometimes/

ifcar

how am i unintelligent? just cos i whore sometimes/
The fact that you had to ask this question should at least make the answer even clearer to everyone else.  ;)