174mph Ferrari Is 'Too Slow'

Started by BMWDave, July 08, 2005, 06:45:21 AM

R33 GT-R

Damn, a moderator violating the user agreement, aint that a bitch.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

ifcar

QuoteDamn, a moderator violating the user agreement, aint that a bitch.
What part of the "user agreement" (I assume you are referring to the "forum guidelines") are you talking about? I see nothing in there that I am not following.

R33 GT-R

QuoteDamn, a moderator violating the user agreement, aint that a bitch.
What part of the "user agreement" (I assume you are referring to the "forum guidelines") are you talking about? I see nothing in there that I am not following.
Well you might want to read a little closer Iffy.  If I'm reading it wrong then I guess I am but it does seem from the wording in the agreement you are in violation and subject to diciplinary action. ;)  

ifcar

Please post exactly what you are referring to. There is nothing at all in there that I found regarding anything relevent here, and certainly nothing whatsoever about "disciplinary measures". I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or serious, but you're failing either way.

R33 GT-R

QuotePlease post exactly what you are referring to. There is nothing at all in there that I found regarding anything relevent here, and certainly nothing whatsoever about "disciplinary measures". I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or serious, but you're failing either way.
Me fail?  Right.     :lol:  

BMWDave

Look what just happened to this Porsche Cayenne the Lebanese Deputy Prime Minister Elias Murr was driving.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Did he crash it or get a bomb dropped on it?

BMWDave

QuoteDid he crash it or get a bomb dropped on it?
bomb

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

QuoteDid he crash it or get a bomb dropped on it?
bomb
:lol: