Subway
15 (55.6%)
Quiznos
8 (29.6%)
Other
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

2o6

Subway for me. Quiznos has never really impressed me.

CJ

GoCougs

Both will do, but I favor Subway. Their wall menu is just plain easier to read/decipher.

J86

Other.  I'll take the Panini Grill at home, and Alice's Kitchen here at school.

CALL_911

Quiznos is fucking pricey.

That said, I'll take a local Deli over both, although I would go to Subway over Quiznos.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Payman

Quiznos by a country mile.

the Teuton

I worked at a Subway for almost 3 years.  That's all I'm going to say.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Payman

Quote from: the Teuton on May 05, 2008, 09:37:06 PM
I worked at a Subway for almost 3 years.  That's all I'm going to say.

Wife did it for 2. Subway sucks.

the Teuton

Quote from: Payman on May 05, 2008, 09:40:09 PM
Wife did it for 2. Subway sucks.

I enjoyed it more than driving a 745Li, if that gives you any kind of appreciation for how much I liked my job.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raza

Subway is overpriced and unsatisfying.

Quiznos is way overpriced and incredibly unsatisfying. 

I'll take Subway.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Payman

Quote from: Raza  on May 05, 2008, 09:58:44 PM
Subway is overpriced and unsatisfying.

Quiznos is way overpriced and incredibly unsatisfying. 

I'll take Subway.

I find the prices about the same.

S204STi

Subway, I value a pleasant bowel movement now and then.  Quiznos = meat on a bun.

Raza

Quote from: Payman on May 05, 2008, 10:03:04 PM
I find the prices about the same.

Around here, Quiznos is about $2 more.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Lazerous

Subway! Eat Fresh!

There $5 foot long deal is killer!

thewizard16

Quote from: Raza  on May 05, 2008, 10:17:11 PM
Around here, Quiznos is about $2 more.
Agreed. There's a quiznos about 30 yards from my front door, and it's generally 2-3 dollars more for a comparable sandwich when compared to subway down the street.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Northlands

Quiznos. The prices around here are the same as subway. They also offer thin crust pizzas that Subway does not. The subways around me cannot bake bread well, even if it meant saving their lives. You can get any topping Subway offers. All you need to do is ask. They'll toss it on any sub they make.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Lebowski

Subway sucks ass.  Quiznos is ok.  A decent independently owned deli or sammich shop utterly destroys either.  Publix subs also destroy either.

ChrisV

I have both within a couple block radius of my house, as well as a number of independant sub shops.

I prefer Quiznos. Maybe it's just the local one, but they serve up just what I want. Tastes good and the price is right. That's all I ask of a sandwich shop.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

r0tor

When I want a cold sammich, I go to Subway.  When I want an uber-yummy french dip sammich, I head to Quizno's for the smokehouse beef dip.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Byteme

Subway.

I've never liked Quiznos' bread, they do cost a couple of bucks more and they skimp on the things like tomatos, lettuce, mayo, etc.

Lebowski

Subway does have good bread, but their meat and cheese are low quality shit.  For a cold cut sammich, good quality meat is crucial.  That's why a small deli or a sammich using Boar's Head meat is vastly superior to subway.

Byteme

Quote from: Lebowski on May 06, 2008, 08:23:06 AM
Subway does have good bread, but their meat and cheese are low quality shit.  For a cold cut sammich, good quality meat is crucial.  That's why a small deli or a sammich using Boar's Head meat is vastly superior to subway.

By the time I have subway load on the cheese, mayo, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatos,  green peppers, vinegar and oil, salt, pepper and dressing I can hardly taste the meat anyway    :lol:

r0tor

i'm more of a lettuce, tomatoe, onions, pickles, banana hot peppers, oil, vinegar, mayo, salt, pepper, oregano type guy myself on my italian BMT
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

omicron

I only managed to purchase one sub from Quiznos before they closed after all of ten seconds. It wasn't bad, but not worth the extra cost over Subway.

Tave

I don't care. Quiznos has better meat and I like their toasted subs, but they are more expensive.

I just had a classic Italian from Subway last night.

Pepperoni, Salami, Ham
Red Wine Vinegrette
Lettuce
Onion
Tomato
Black Olive
Oregano

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Raza

Quote from: Lebowski on May 06, 2008, 05:37:47 AM
Subway sucks ass.  Quiznos is ok.  A decent independently owned deli or sammich shop utterly destroys either.  Publix subs also destroy either.

There's a place up here called Primo's.  It's a smaller chain, but it's great.  Fucking expensive though. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Middle_Path

Quiznos pisses me off. I've eaten there a total of two times. I felt like I got raped by the prices and won't eat that crap again. I'll take an Italian BMT from Subway or anything from a local deli shop. Also, "The Great Outdoors" is pretty good. I hate Quiznos with a passion though. Bastards won't rip me off again.
You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!!

Raza

Quote from: Middle_Path on May 06, 2008, 10:27:59 AM
Quiznos pisses me off. I've eaten there a total of two times. I felt like I got raped by the prices and won't eat that crap again. I'll take an Italian BMT from Subway or anything from a local deli shop. Also, "The Great Outdoors" is pretty good. I hate Quiznos with a passion though. Bastards won't rip me off again.

Local places and smaller chains are always better.  That place Primo's I mentioned earlier uses roughly three times the meat of Subway. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Payman

Quote from: Raza  on May 06, 2008, 10:45:55 AM
Local places and smaller chains are always better.  That place Primo's I mentioned earlier uses roughly three times the meat of Subway. 

No question the smaller shops are better.

SVT666

When Quiznos first opened up in Canada I was very impressed and that's where we would go when looking for a sandwich, but in the last year or so, Quiznos' quality has taken a real shit kicking.  I still don't like Subway.  The meat doesn't taste....real, and the cheese at Quiznos isn't processed.  If I had to chose right now, I would rather go for a Donair.