Do you look before flushing?

Started by r0tor, August 26, 2008, 12:51:31 PM

Do you look before flushing?

Yes, i like to admire my work
35 (94.6%)
No, what comes out of that end should never be seen
0 (0%)
Depends if i'm in a shitty mood or not...
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Laconian on August 28, 2008, 11:57:11 AM
I went for five days without a dump in France. I was seriously considering to the doctor or hunting the local pharmacy for some French equivalent to Ex-Lax. I blame the change in diet, too much meat.
Every time I travel my system gets messed up.

I just came back from India and I haven't gone for 3 days.
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

Laconian

Wow, that's like the opposite of what I would expect. It's a miracle you're not racked with dysentery.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Laconian on August 28, 2008, 01:05:59 PM
Wow, that's like the opposite of what I would expect. It's a miracle you're not racked with dysentery.
What's dysentery?

After a few days though I'll be back to normal. When I got to India I didn't go for 2 days but went every day after that. :huh:
RWD > FWD
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

r0tor

i was a bit disappointed with my performance earlier... hopefully i'll make up for it tomorrow
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Laconian

Dysentery is a leading killer of families traveling the Oregon Trail, second only to "3) ford the river" which affects oxen as well as people.

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Raza

At least he didn't injure himself falling out of the wagon.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

The Pirate

Quote from: thecarnut on August 28, 2008, 09:33:19 AM
Every meal?!

I go like 2 to 3 times per day, dude.  Makes me healthy, it's concentrated evil leaving my body.  :praise:

There's a nice reference in there for you astute readers.

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Onslaught

Man you guys are lucky. I can remember the days of craping 2-3 times a week. But then I hit 27 and got IBS and the constipation that comes with it. If I drink citrucel 2 times a day and lot's of water I can push one out once a week. If I'm very lucky. And even then it hurts!  :cry:

r0tor

Quote from: r0tor on August 28, 2008, 01:32:36 PM
i was a bit disappointed with my performance earlier... hopefully i'll make up for it tomorrow

i just had an outstanding encore performance
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

280Z Turbo

Here's an old story from the archives:

All in all, it hadn't been a good day. Bad traffic, a malfunctioning computer, incompetent coworkers and a sore back all made me a seething cauldron of rage. But more importantly for this story, it had been over forty-eight hours since I'd last taken a dump. I'd tried to jumpstart the process, beginning my day with a bowl of bowel-cleansing fiber cereal, following it with six cups of coffee at work, and adding a bean-laden lunch at Taco Bell. As I was returning home from work, my insides let me know with subtle rumbles and the emission of the occasional tiny fart that Big Things would be happening soon. Alas, I had to stop at the mall to go Christmas shopping. I completed this task, and as I was walking past the stores on my way back to the car, I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, "Everything Must Go!" This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go.

I hurried to the mall bathrooms. I surveyed the five stalls, which I have numbered 1 through 5 for your convenience:

1. Occupied.

2. Clean, but Bathroom Protocol forbids its use, as it's next to the occupied one.

3. Poo on seat.

4. Poo and toilet paper in bowl, unidentifiable liquid splattered on seat.

5. No toilet paper, no stall door, unidentifiable sticky object near base of toilet.

Clearly, it had to be Stall #2. I trudged back, entered, dropped trousers and
sat down. I'm normally a fairly Shameful Shitter. I wasn't happy about being
next to the occupied stall, but Big Things were afoot. No turning back.

I was just getting ready to bear down when all of a sudden the sweet sounds
of Beethoven came from next door, followed by a fumbling, and then the sound of a voice answering the ringing phone. As usual for a cell phone
conversation, the voice was exactly 8 dB louder than it needed to be. Out of
shameful habit, my sphincter slammed shut. The inane conversation went on and on. Mr. Shitter was blathering to Mrs. Shitter about the shitty day he'd had, blah blah blah. I sat there, cramping and miserable, waiting for him to finish. As the loud conversation dragged on, I became angrier and angrier, thinking that I, too, had a crappy day, but I was too polite to yak about in public. My bowels let me know in no uncertain terms that if I didn't get crapping soon, my day would be getting even crappier.

Finally my anger reached a point that overcame my shamefulness. I no longer cared. I gripped the toilet paper holder with one hand, braced my other hand
against the side of the stall and pushed with all my might. I was rewarded
with a fart of colossal magnitude - a cross between the sound of someone
ripping a very wet bed sheet in half and of plywood being torn off a wall. The sound gradually transitioned into a heavily modulated low-RPM tone, not unlike someone firing up a Harley. I managed to hit the resonance frequency of the stall, and it shook gently.

Once my ass cheeks stopped flapping in the breeze, three things became apparent:

(1) The next-door conversation had ceased
(2) my colon's continued seizing indicated that there was more to come and
(3) the bathroom was now beset by a horrible, eldritch stench. It was as if a gateway to Hell itself had been opened. The foul miasma quickly made its way under the stall and began choking my poop-mate. This initial "herald" fart had
ended his conversation in mid-sentence.

"Oh my God," I heard him utter, following it with suppressed sounds of choking, and then, "No, baby, that wasn't me (cough, gag), you could hear that (gag)??"

Now there was no stopping me. I pushed for all I was worth. I could swear that in the resulting cacophony of rips, squirts, splashes, poots, and blasts, I was actually lifted slightly off the pot. The amount of stuff in me was incredible. It sprayed against the bowl with tremendous force. Later, in surveying the damage, I'd see that liquid poop had actually managed to ricochet out of the bowl and run down the side on to the floor. But for now,
all I could do was hang on for the ride.

Next door I could hear him fumbling with the paper dispenser as he desperately tried to finish his task. Little snatches of conversation made themselves heard over my anal symphony: "Gotta go... horrible... throw up...
in my mouth... not... make it... tell the kids... love them... oh God...", followed by more sounds of suppressed gagging and retching.

Alas, it is evidently difficult to hold one's phone and wipe one's bum at the same time. Just as my high-pressure abuse of the toilet was winding down, I heard a plop and splash from next door, followed by string of swear words and gags. My poop-mate had dropped his phone into the toilet.

There was a lull in my production, and the restroom became deathly quiet. I could envision him standing there, wondering what to do. A final anal announcement came trumpeting from my behind, small chunks plopping noisily into the water. That must have been the last straw. I heard a flush, a fumbling with the lock, and then the stall door was thrown open. I heard him running out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

After a considerable amount of paperwork, I got up and surveyed the damage. I felt bad for the janitor who'd be forced to deal with this, but I knew that flushing was not an option. No toilet in the world could handle that unholy mess. Flushing would only lead to a floor flooded with filth.

As I left, I glanced into the next-door stall. Nothing remained in the bowl. Had he flushed his phone, or had he plucked it out and left the bathroom with nasty unwashed hands? The world will never know.

I exited the bathroom, momentarily proud and shameless, looking around for a face glaring at me. But I saw no one. I suspect that somehow my supernatural elimination has managed to transfer my shamefulness to my anonymous poop-mate. I think it'll be a long time before he can bring himself to poop in public - and I seriously doubt he'll ever again answer his cell phone in the loo.

And this, my friends, is why you should NEVER talk on your phone in the bathroom.

Payman

:lol: I posted that one a few years ago and was looking for it.  :ohyeah:

280Z Turbo

I searched under the terms "resonance frequency". That part stuck out in my head. :lol:

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Laconian on August 28, 2008, 02:12:41 PM
Dysentery is a leading killer of families traveling the Oregon Trail, second only to "3) ford the river" which affects oxen as well as people.

LOL
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Cookie Monster

I should go sit on the pot all day and just wait till it comes.

Later.
RWD > FWD
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Payman

Quote from: Raza  on August 28, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
You should take laxatives.

A 4 pc box of KFC usually does it for me. Or spaghetti & meat sauce.

saxonyron

Damn, 3 pages on pooping in only 2 days.  That's what's so great about this place! :cheers:  And yes, I will always cast an admiring glance or a horrified one at my presentation - depending on how things go. :lol: 

LMAO at the Office Pooping guide.  I haven't seen that one in years, but I nearly fell out of my chair reading it just now. :lol:  :lol:  And you once a week poopers are getting all toxic.  You need to change the diet a little.  Try maybe a vegetable or some fruit.  Eating only meat and processed carbohydrates basically creates nature's own concrete mix.  I can't imagine dropping a deuce only once a week.  When the hell do you guys get a chance to read??  :huh:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Rupert

Twice a day for sure. I just hope everything has held together...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

r0tor

dazzleman

I think it's hilarious that this thread is up to 3 pages.  :lol:

I voted yes, BTW.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

omicron

Despite my usual avoidance of such vulgar topics as performing ablutions, I find this thread immensely rewarding.

omicron

And for the record, I certainly check before flushing, just in case a couch fell out or something equally surprising.

Onslaught

Well It's Saturday and so that means I got to take my 3 hour dump. 5 flushes and a few levels of Zelda on my DS and I'm done. I forgot to see if I lost any weight.

dazzleman

Quote from: Onslaught on August 30, 2008, 08:52:33 AM
Well It's Saturday and so that means I got to take my 3 hour dump. 5 flushes and a few levels of Zelda on my DS and I'm done. I forgot to see if I lost any weight.

IBS sucks.  I wish you luck in dealing with it, man.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Onslaught

Quote from: dazzleman on August 30, 2008, 08:53:32 AM
IBS sucks.  I wish you luck in dealing with it, man.
Thanks. I'm accustomed to this so it's not a problem. But I can't take trips anymore without getting sick. I can't go anyplace out of town without needing two days to get back to "normal" for me.
I wish it had been something really wrong with me so they could have just fixed it. But as it is they can't do much of anything.
Strange thing is IBS is normally what girls get. Must be the Miata that gave it to me.

dazzleman

Quote from: Onslaught on August 30, 2008, 08:57:52 AM
Thanks. I'm accustomed to this so it's not a problem. But I can't take trips anymore without getting sick. I can't go anyplace out of town without needing two days to get back to "normal" for me.
I wish it had been something really wrong with me so they could have just fixed it. But as it is they can't do much of anything.
Strange thing is IBS is normally what girls get. Must be the Miata that gave it to me.

My former brother-in-law had IBS, so I never thought of it as a female disease (the way lupus is).  But maybe it was the Miata..... :lol:

Seriously though, hang in there.  Hopefully it gets better, man.  It always distresses me to hear when people's lives are limited by stuff like this.  There's so much we take for granted in this life.

hotrodalex

When I go camping I hold it in for however long I'm out. Not that hard really. But I'm usually on a once a day schedule. I come home and take a dump, then I'm done for the day.

68_427

Quote from: hotrodalex on August 30, 2008, 04:22:45 PM
When I go camping I hold it in for however long I'm out. Not that hard really. .

+1, I'm not going in my trailer because then I have to dump it.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Soup DeVille

I don't feel like I've been camping until I've crapped in the woods...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator