Started by Eye of the Tiger, December 13, 2008, 06:10:25 PM

Do you mix ketchup with mayonnaise?

Yes
12 (37.5%)
No
20 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Eye of the Tiger

I do it at every opportunity, and wonder why it doesn't already come in a bottle premixed with its own fancy name.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Eye of the Tiger

Payman

I prefer mayostard. Especially on my roast beef sammich.  :wub:

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Payman on December 13, 2008, 06:19:26 PM
I prefer mayostard. Especially on my roast beef sammich.  :wub:

That's not bad either.
Now all three mixed together? That's just crazy!!!! :loopy:

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Eye of the Tiger

Payman

Quote from: NACar on December 13, 2008, 06:22:22 PM
That's not bad either.
Now all three mixed together? That's just crazy!!!! :loopy:

Relmayoketchmus! The king of condiments!

Eye of the Tiger

BimmerM3

Quote from: NACar on December 13, 2008, 06:10:25 PM
I do it at every opportunity, and wonder why it doesn't already come in a bottle premixed with its own fancy name.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

BimmerM3

Quote from: the Teuton on December 13, 2008, 08:38:04 PM
How about NO!

"Thousand Island dressing is a salad dressing (a variant of Russian dressing), commonly made of mayonnaise, ketchup, and a mixture of finely chopped vegetables, most often pickles, onions, bell peppers, and/or green olives; chopped hard-boiled egg is also common."

the Teuton

Quote from: BimmerM3 on December 13, 2008, 08:41:22 PM
"Thousand Island dressing is a salad dressing (a variant of Russian dressing), commonly made of mayonnaise, ketchup, and a mixture of finely chopped vegetables, most often pickles, onions, bell peppers, and/or green olives; chopped hard-boiled egg is also common."

Please don't make me no longer like Reubens as I do now.

I like Thousand Island on those sammiches.  That kind of info might make me puke.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

BimmerM3

Quote from: the Teuton on December 13, 2008, 08:49:13 PM

I like Thousand Island on those sammiches.  That kind of info might make me puke.

I'm just providing you with facts. If you can't handle the truth, that's not my problem.

the Teuton

Quote from: BimmerM3 on December 13, 2008, 08:58:21 PM
I'm just providing you with facts. If you can't handle the truth, that's not my problem.

*Head in trashcan as we speak*

SVT_Power

what's so new about ketchup + mayonnaise?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: M_power on December 13, 2008, 09:13:44 PM
what's so new about ketchup + mayonnaise?

nothing

Quote from: the Teuton on December 13, 2008, 09:01:40 PM
*Head in trashcan as we speak*

are you serious? what's so bad about it?

the Teuton

Quote from: NACar on December 13, 2008, 09:19:04 PM
are you serious? what's so bad about it?

Mayo is almost like ingesting pure fat.

Raza

Fry sauce is a regional condiment served with French Fries. It is usually a simple combination of one part ketchup and two parts mayonnaise. When spices and other flavorings are added, it is similar to?but thicker and smoother than?traditional Russian dressing and Thousand Island dressing. Fry sauce is commonly found in restaurants in Utah, Nevada, much of Idaho, eastern Washington and rural Oregon, but is also commonly found in supermarkets across the United States, as well as available by mail-order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce

You people are stupid.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Rupert

Quote from: the Teuton on December 13, 2008, 08:49:13 PM

Reubens are the shit. I make a mean one, I'll tell you what.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=16815.msg945850#msg945850 date=1229234236

Fry sauce is a regional condiment served with French Fries. It is usually a simple combination of one part ketchup and two parts mayonnaise. When spices and other flavorings are added, it is similar to?but thicker and smoother than?traditional Russian dressing and Thousand Island dressing. Fry sauce is commonly found in restaurants in Utah, Nevada, much of Idaho, eastern Washington and rural Oregon, but is also commonly found in supermarkets across the United States, as well as available by mail-order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce

You people are stupid.

Regional! Of course! That explains why I suddenly see all this fry sauce here in Boise, and in Pendleton (E. Oregon), but never before! I thought it was a new thing that was just catching on. Really though, aside from the fry sauce at Burgerville, it's no better than regular ketchup or malt vinegar.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

Laconian

I like mayo on its own sometimes, ketchup can be too sugary for my taste.

Rupert

Ever have homemade ketchup and mayo? So good...

Laconian

Homemade ketchup? I bet that takes a shitload of tomatoes..

omicron

omicron

Quote from: Psilos on December 14, 2008, 01:50:21 AM
Ever have homemade ketchup and mayo? So good...

Homemade whole egg mayonnaise is sinfully good - so sweet and creamy.