Fiat + Chrysler = ?

Started by Yawn, January 19, 2009, 03:24:09 PM

Yawn

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/transportation/report-fiat-talks-possible-chrysler-stake/

Yet another story for the FIAT group to enter the US Market again.....

:hammerhead:

I hope but these meetings are sooo reoccuring..

NomisR

NomisR

Woo, a Chrysler w/ a Ferrari engine!!!

Yawn

I can see the FIAT 500 as the next PT Cruiser

the Teuton

Quote from: Yawn on January 19, 2009, 03:28:40 PM

We can only hope.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Yawn

I just roll my eyes about the FIAT group outside of the Exotics...

No more articles.. just do it.. Ill believe when I see a FIAT or Alfa on the roads..

Payman

Quote from: NomisR on January 19, 2009, 03:26:21 PM
Woo, a Chrysler w/ a Ferrari engine!!!

Hmmm... Jeep with a Ferrari engine. Mr. Harrah was ahead of his time!  :ohyeah:

SVT666

Quote from: Yawn on January 19, 2009, 03:28:40 PM
The Fiat 500 is not a chick car, so that's not possible.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: HEMI666 on January 19, 2009, 04:57:31 PM
The Fiat 500 is not a chick car, so that's not possible.

Whatever you say...

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SVT666

Quote from: NACar on January 19, 2009, 04:59:44 PM
Whatever you say...

That's an old one.  The new one, espcially the Abarth SS, is so goddamn manly, no chick would want one. :rockon:

It's got scorpions on it.  Fuck yeah!

USA_Idol

What about a Chrysler Sedici to replace the PT Cruiser?

2o6

Quote from: USA_Idol on January 19, 2009, 05:07:36 PM
What about a Chrysler Sedici to replace the PT Cruiser?

That's dumb. A Sedici is nothing but a badge-engineered Suzuki SX4.

YO

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

the Teuton

Will it have, ahem, Corinthian Leather?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

3.0L V6

Chrysler and GM
Chrysler and Nissan-Renault
Chrysler and the Chinese
Chrysler and VW

Now Chrysler and Fiat.

It won't happen. Some people read too much into high-level meetings between companies.

Chrysler as a whole isn't a very attractive business option. In chunks, maybe, but otherwise, no.

YO

I don't get it ... It like picking the last kid at the play ground... do we really need Chysler???  Do we?
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

the Teuton

Quote from: YO on January 19, 2009, 07:48:38 PM
I don't get it ... It like picking the last kid at the play ground... do we really need Chysler???  Do we?

Dear Yo,

Shut up!  In fact the energy you're using to type is greatly increasing global warming.  Don't question it, just believe me.  Shooo!  Leave!  Be gone wit chu!

Love,
the Teuton :wub:

YO

Holy crap... you're like old enough to drive now!! Congratulations.  no more passenger seat opinions from ya!

Quote from: the Teuton on January 19, 2009, 07:50:51 PM
Dear Yo,

Shut up!  In fact the energy you're using to type is greatly increasing global warming.  Don't question it, just believe me.  Shooo!  Leave!  Be gone wit chu!

Love,
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Tave

Quote from: the Teuton on January 19, 2009, 07:50:51 PM
Dear Yo,

Love,

Dear Teuty-Patooty

Yo is right. No one in their right mind would touch Chrysler even if it had b00bies.

Why do you hate Fiat?

Love,

TIMMAH!
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

the Teuton

Quote from: Tave on January 19, 2009, 08:09:57 PM
Dear Teuty-Patooty

Yo is right. No one in their right mind would touch Chrysler even if it had b00bies.

Why do you hate Fiat?

Love,

TIMMAH!

Dear Tavey Wavy,

I like Fiat, and I think YO is rather annoying in a trollish kinda way.  He seems relatively well-educated, and he doesn't seem too ignorant; just trollish.

It's grating.

Do you want a new 500, too?  Will we ever get Fiat or Alfa back here?

Be well.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood Teuton

Tave

Quote from: the Teuton on January 19, 2009, 08:12:20 PM
Dear Tavey Wavy,

I like Fiat, and I think YO is rather annoying in a trollish kinda way.  He seems relatively well-educated, and he doesn't seem too ignorant; just trollish.

It's grating.

Do you want a new 500, too?  Will we ever get Fiat or Alfa back here?

Be well.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood Teuton

Dear Teuton,

Yo may be a troll, but that girl in his sig has magnificent eyelids.

The 500 is superb, but my next car is going to have a live axel, 300 horsepower, locking differentials, and 40 cubic feet of cargo space. The Aveo has got to go, and I don't need a better one.

Sin------,

Washington Irving
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

YO

You're getting an MDX??

Quote from: Tave on January 19, 2009, 08:31:35 PM
Dear Teuton,

The 500 is superb, but my next car is going to have a live axel, 300 horsepower, locking differentials, and 40 cubic feet of cargo space. The Aveo has got to go, and I don't need a better one.

Sin------,

Washington Irving
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

the Teuton

YO

4Runner, Great truck... the MDX is noticebly larger on the inside if you need it.

Quote from: the Teuton on January 19, 2009, 08:35:42 PM
I'm thinking 4Runner.
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Tave

BAH! The 4runner is not a real truck anymore. I'd like a Taco or Tundra.

The MDX is pretty tits too, but I couldn't treat her right. I need something I can throw off a cliff and laugh as it plummets to the rocks below.

2o6

Quote from: YO on January 19, 2009, 08:37:12 PM
4Runner, Great truck... the MDX is noticebly larger on the inside if you need it.

But it's accord based.........

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 2o6 on January 19, 2009, 08:43:21 PM
But it's accord based.........

And accords are just horrible, horrible cars.

2o6

Quote from: NACar on January 19, 2009, 08:45:54 PM
And accords are just horrible, horrible cars.

If you're looking for a "true" off roader, I don't think I'd get an MDX. I like it, though.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Tave on January 19, 2009, 08:31:35 PM
Dear Teuton,

Sin------,

Washington Irving

Give me your Aveo when you're done. I've always wanted one just like yours.

Tave

Quote from: NACar on January 19, 2009, 08:47:44 PM
Give me your Aveo when you're done. I've always wanted one just like yours.

If you're lucky the driver's side door might start to rust where I massacred that reflector poll last winter. :wub: