Explorer! Or, An SUV that I can sleep in.

Started by Rupert, August 25, 2009, 08:58:59 PM

Secret Chimp

Quote from: Psilos on August 27, 2009, 08:08:48 PM
Hahaha, that would be hilarious! But still no.

:lol:

You should get a banner of your last name in those ye-olde-scripty letters that Mexican ricer boys like to put on their Cougars.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Rupert

Quote from: Secret Chimp on August 27, 2009, 09:46:11 PM
You should get a banner of your last name in those ye-olde-scripty letters that Mexican ricer boys like to put on their Cougars.

I don't want people to know who to yell at!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

SVT_Power

should've gotten the Saleen explorer from that generation  :devil:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

CALL_911

Explorer redneck special?

That looks ghastly.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Rupert

What, the Saleen? I'm sure it's pretty cool for a sport truck. It's gotta have a rad V8 in it.

Submariner

Quote from: Secret Chimp on August 27, 2009, 09:46:11 PM

Can I has cougar pls?  :wub:
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Rupert

I pulled the stupid running boards, washed it, and cleaned the inside out. Also got sweet new tires, with the cool white letters. :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

S204STi

Now you just need some Restore Black to get all that faded plastic trim looking sharp. :praise:

CJ

Rupert

Hmm, yes, good call. I think it was always grey, but it is pretty faded.

Rupert

Rupert

I put the stereo I had in the Ranger in the Explorer and the stereo from the Explorer in the Ranger! Yay for wiring harness adapters and car companies that use the same harness for their little trucks! :cheers:

giant_mtb

Rupert

How's this for the text for the Ranger ad?

2000 Ranger-- $2950

2000 Ranger, 138500 miles, 5-speed, 2.5L 4 cylinder engine, 2WD. CD player, upgraded speakers, fog lights, and in great shape. This truck has been well-maintained (records for past two years), and has nothing wrong with it. I would drive it across the country tomorrow. Gets 22/25 mpg (city/highway) by my calculations over the last two years. I'm the second owner. It does fine on the freeway. Good tires. I bought a 4WD and no longer need the Ranger.

J86

Looks good t me....maybe mention what type of cab it has.

Rupert

There will be photos, but good idea anyway.

Rupert

J86

Rupert

Thanks!

And the Clifford sticker is on the Explorer.  :ohyeah: :lol:

J86

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Rupert

Dude, sweet road trip! :lol:

Whatever happened to that Trooper?

S204STi

So do you dig living in Boise?  Just curious.  I'm really itching for a change of pace, and I have family in the area.

Rupert

Quote from: R-inge on September 01, 2009, 07:41:20 AM
So do you dig living in Boise?  Just curious.  I'm really itching for a change of pace, and I have family in the area.

Nope. Sucks.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

J86