New BMW Consumer Research indicates that...

Started by cawimmer430, September 28, 2012, 07:51:20 AM

Raza

Quote from: sportyaccordy on October 02, 2012, 01:14:10 PM
I recall practicality being a + for a convertible over a motorcycle though.... funny how that works :lol:

:lol:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Char

I know the difference between FWD and RWD, and I don't want a VW. I don't understand why you are trying to force fwd cars down our thoats?
Quote from: 565 on December 26, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Char on October 02, 2012, 02:39:08 PM
I know the difference between FWD and RWD, and I don't want a VW. I don't understand why you are trying to force fwd cars down our thoats?

Who, me?
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TurboDan

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 02, 2012, 06:48:21 AM
I quoted a BMW-sponsored study.

I work for a company that has sponsored "studies" to determine where to go with things. The studies always coincidentally reflect exactly the strategy the top 10-15 people in upper management want, even if everyone else knows it's going to be a disaster. Most of the things that have come out of these company surveys has been scrapped after they've failed miserably.  ;)

TurboDan

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=28175.msg1787973#msg1787973 date=1349204650
Practicality is in the mind. A sports car isn't too impractical, your life is too cluttered.  Be like me.  Live an uncluttered life.   

You could always be like me, embrace the cluttered life and get an SUV instead of the BMW.  :lol:

Raza

Quote from: TurboDan on October 02, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
You could always be like me, embrace the cluttered life and get an SUV instead of the BMW.  :lol:

Nah man, I'm trying to live Charlie Crews style.  It's amazing how easily we can be trapped by things.  I'm selling off most of my watches, I'm not looking to get more shit anymore. 

As it stands, though, "An Uncluttered Life" is likely to be the title of my next blog post, where I talk about the transition from sport sedan to sports car.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rich

Quote from: Raza  on October 02, 2012, 09:06:39 PM
Nah man, I'm trying to live Charlie Crews style.  It's amazing how easily we can be trapped by things.  I'm selling off most of my watches, I'm not looking to get more shit anymore. 

As it stands, though, "An Uncluttered Life" is likely to be the title of my next blog post, where I talk about the transition from sport sedan to sports car.

It's the way to go.  All I really have is a TV, PS3, phone, laptop, and car.  Some clothes and food and shit.  For me, it's all about the travels, and the drives.
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT