manual modulation of stability control on/off switch

Started by veeman, March 19, 2013, 06:06:46 AM

hotrodalex

How many times do any of you guys drive through deep snow compared to a few inches or packed down stuff?

SVT666

Quote from: hotrodalex on March 22, 2013, 11:02:44 AM
How many times do any of you guys drive through deep snow compared to a few inches or packed down stuff?
Often enough to know TC sucks in it.

hotrodalex

Well in civilised America, the majority of snowfall is not a problem for good traction control systems. Thus my assertion that the opinion that it should be turned off at all times is overstated and unecessary.

Northlands

Quote from: hotrodalex on March 22, 2013, 12:00:02 PM
Well in civilised America, the majority of snowfall is not a problem for good traction control systems. Thus my assertion that the opinion that it should be turned off at all times is overstated and unecessary.

People in northern states may beg to differ. Snowfall has little to do with how civilized a region is.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Secret Chimp

I don't own any cars that have any control system beyond ABS and you are all unthusiasts for using any of them.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

mzziaz

Quote from: Northlands on March 22, 2013, 02:21:49 PM
People in northern states may beg to differ. Snowfall has little to do with how civilized a region is.

Snow has everything to do with how civlized one is!

Little snow = total barbarians
Cuore Sportivo