Cummins vs. Powerstroke vs. Duramax

Started by SaltyDog, November 28, 2005, 02:32:05 PM

Run Away

Nope, as I posted in the Chat, I'm being an asshole to everyone and enjoying it.:lol:

Tom

QuoteNope, as I posted in the Chat, I'm being an asshole to everyone and enjoying it.:lol:
;) =the new "you're an asshole" smilie.  Just a helpful tip while you're at it :P  

Run Away

QuoteNope, as I posted in the Chat, I'm being an asshole to everyone and enjoying it.:lol:
;) =the new "you're an asshole" smilie.  Just a helpful tip while you're at it :P
Ah, forgot about that. I quoted you and posted 2 of them in that thread. ;)

:lol:  

Tom

What thread was this again?  I completely forget.

Run Away

http://forums.carspin.net/index.php?showtopic=3097&st=15&hl= ;)  
:P  

Tom

http://forums.carspin.net/index.php?showtopic=3097&st=15&hl= ;)  
:P
Oh, right :praise:  

footoflead

QuoteThe average person isn't capable of making biodiesel.  I'm not sure where you got the $.28, but to buy pre-made stuff it's like 5 bucks, atleast where I live.  Making it is difficult but I guess it could be cheap if you know what you're doing.  Stations that sell it are rare.  If you want to run straight veg oil(from Micdonalds or wherever) it is certainly possible but requires a little bit of engine modification.  Worth it imo, but not recommended with a stock diesel engine.
I thought you could make bio-diesel...i remeber watching a show that showed you how to make it...mabey it was on trucks one day
You're right Kev, I watched that one, too.  It's fairly simple as long as you follow the instructions on the mixing.

This, I believe, was the website he gave for the product(s) he used...

http://biodieselamerica.org/biosite/index....d=141,0,0,1,0,0

Go to the Products link on the left and you will find yourself looking at home-brewing biodiesel machines.  1300 bucks for the cheapest one.
Umm..Tom..did you see this ;) ....i saw him do it..so...just letting you know
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's