O God. Am I going to buy a Prius????

Started by 12,000 RPM, June 21, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

Raza

Quote from: GoCougs on July 29, 2014, 10:44:08 PM
Sure; if people want a truck by all means - naturally I wouldn't ever argue restricting someone's choice on what to drive (I wouldn't mind me a Sierra with the new 420 hp 6.2L) but most people simply don't need them, and considering how much they cost to buy and fuel, it's a discussion point as it concerns personal finance and American indebtedness...

I first read this as "Sienna" and all of a sudden you made total sense to me. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rich

Yeah if she can charge up at work, go for it. Isn't there a focus and Prius you can plug in too?
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

12,000 RPM

Quote from: HotRodPilot on July 30, 2014, 02:45:38 AM
Yeah if she can charge up at work, go for it. Isn't there a focus and Prius you can plug in too?
Yea there are a lot of plug in cars; the thing I like about the Volt though is it has the gas engine too, so we wouldn't need another gas car. And with that, it gets decent mileage... like 35 MPG, which is way better than either of our cars now at their best
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

AutobahnSHO

I'd rock a Volt.

If it wasn't GM.  And if I had the money.
Will

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 30, 2014, 08:12:46 AM
Yea the GM thing is a real turnoff.

First car I drove with a learner's permit in hand was the driver's ed Chevy taurus wagon ripoff. It had 4 wheels and a motor.
Why did they insist on two keys for the longest time?

Their turn signal 50-in-one stalk drives me nutz.
Will