6 Points!!!

Started by cozmik, January 27, 2006, 12:53:23 PM

cawimmer430

Move to Germany. And let loose...  :praise:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

dazzleman

QuoteDaz, it was on his 18th birthday on a test drive.
What incredible bad luck.  When I think of some of the stuff I've done on test drives, if I'd ever gotten busted, it would not have been pretty.... :lol:  
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

cawimmer430

What incredible bad luck.  When I think of some of the stuff I've done on test drives, if I'd ever gotten busted, it would not have been pretty.... :lol:
The cops should have tried chasing me when I was able to testdrive the 500-hp V12 Mercedes CL600.  :praise:

Oh crap, the fuel tank was filled with only 8 liters of gas... :P  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cozmik

On the ticket in the owner field it says "Smith Volkswagen"  :(  

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

dazzleman

On the ticket in the owner field it says "Smith Volkswagen"  :(
Matt, how are things going with finding a job?  What type of job are you looking for?
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!