Wheelbase    145.7
Length          228.7
Width           79.9

Dodge Ram Quad Cab SWB

Wheelbase    140.5
Length          227.7
Width           79.6
Oh boy the Tundra is too big.  Big is bad.  :P
Actually, I suspect many will miss the size of the old access cab.  It was a perfect size truck for many.

Colonel Cadillac

Actually, the old access cab really was the perfect size for many.

Although, with the comparison for the Ram Quad cab, there is the extremely huge one and the just regularly huge one, right?

ifcar

The Quad Cab is the version that's been out since 2002. The plus-size variant is the Mega Cab.

IIRC, there will be a Tundra at both of those size levels.  

SVT666

QuoteDodge needs to build a full-size truck. :P

Tundra? Double Cab

Wheelbase? ? 145.7
Length? ? ? ? ? 228.7
Width? ? ? ? ?  79.9

Dodge Ram Quad Cab SWB

Wheelbase? ? 140.5
Length? ? ? ? ? 227.7
Width? ? ? ? ?  79.6
Oh boy the Tundra is too big.  Big is bad.  :P
Actually, I suspect many will miss the size of the old access cab.  It was a perfect size truck for many.
I doubt it will be as many as who will buy the new Tundra.  The old Tundra was a 7/8th sized full-size.  Now that it is a true full-size, I bet it will sell far more then before.  It will definitely take away from Titan sales with that full range of cab and box configurations, and the available smaller engines.  I don't think it will hurt the domestics very much (brand loyalty with pickups is unreal), but it will definitely hurt Nissan.

TBR

I don't think it is going to have quite as much of a negative effect on Nissan sales as everyone seems to think. The Titan didn't have a negative effect on Tundra sales, even though it was also a considerably better truck. Additionally, I think domestic truck owners brand of oyalty is a little unique, my father is  actually more favorable towards buying a Japanese truck than a GM one.